Katt Williams Sued by Construction Bosses
Katt Williams is facing further legal woes - bosses at a construction company are suing the comedian over allegations he owes them money. The funnyman/rapper is said to have hired the Extreme Fence Co. to install an electric motorized gate and 106 feet (32.3 metres) of iron fencing at his home in Calabasas, California in October 2009.
But Williams allegedly never paid the $8,900 bill, and now bosses at the firm have filed a lien against the comic, according to TMZ.com. The news will come as a further blow to the troubled star - two warrants were issued for Williams' arrest in December after he allegedly punched a man in the face in November 2009.
The comic was also arrested just days before the alleged bust-up after he was accused of breaking into a friend's Georgia home. He was released from the Coweta County jail after posting $40,000 bail.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce