Katt Williams Sued by Construction Bosses
Katt Williams is facing further legal woes - bosses at a construction company are suing the comedian over allegations he owes them money. The funnyman/rapper is said to have hired the Extreme Fence Co. to install an electric motorized gate and 106 feet (32.3 metres) of iron fencing at his home in Calabasas, California in October 2009.
But Williams allegedly never paid the $8,900 bill, and now bosses at the firm have filed a lien against the comic, according to TMZ.com. The news will come as a further blow to the troubled star - two warrants were issued for Williams' arrest in December after he allegedly punched a man in the face in November 2009.
The comic was also arrested just days before the alleged bust-up after he was accused of breaking into a friend's Georgia home. He was released from the Coweta County jail after posting $40,000 bail.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'