Katt Williams Sued by Construction Bosses
Katt Williams is facing further legal woes - bosses at a construction company are suing the comedian over allegations he owes them money. The funnyman/rapper is said to have hired the Extreme Fence Co. to install an electric motorized gate and 106 feet (32.3 metres) of iron fencing at his home in Calabasas, California in October 2009.
But Williams allegedly never paid the $8,900 bill, and now bosses at the firm have filed a lien against the comic, according to TMZ.com. The news will come as a further blow to the troubled star - two warrants were issued for Williams' arrest in December after he allegedly punched a man in the face in November 2009.
The comic was also arrested just days before the alleged bust-up after he was accused of breaking into a friend's Georgia home. He was released from the Coweta County jail after posting $40,000 bail.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal