Katt Williams Sued by Construction Bosses
Katt Williams is facing further legal woes - bosses at a construction company are suing the comedian over allegations he owes them money. The funnyman/rapper is said to have hired the Extreme Fence Co. to install an electric motorized gate and 106 feet (32.3 metres) of iron fencing at his home in Calabasas, California in October 2009.
But Williams allegedly never paid the $8,900 bill, and now bosses at the firm have filed a lien against the comic, according to TMZ.com. The news will come as a further blow to the troubled star - two warrants were issued for Williams' arrest in December after he allegedly punched a man in the face in November 2009.
The comic was also arrested just days before the alleged bust-up after he was accused of breaking into a friend's Georgia home. He was released from the Coweta County jail after posting $40,000 bail.
More Katt Williams News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans