Katt Williams Sued by Construction Bosses
Katt Williams is facing further legal woes - bosses at a construction company are suing the comedian over allegations he owes them money. The funnyman/rapper is said to have hired the Extreme Fence Co. to install an electric motorized gate and 106 feet (32.3 metres) of iron fencing at his home in Calabasas, California in October 2009.
But Williams allegedly never paid the $8,900 bill, and now bosses at the firm have filed a lien against the comic, according to TMZ.com. The news will come as a further blow to the troubled star - two warrants were issued for Williams' arrest in December after he allegedly punched a man in the face in November 2009.
The comic was also arrested just days before the alleged bust-up after he was accused of breaking into a friend's Georgia home. He was released from the Coweta County jail after posting $40,000 bail.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby