Courtney Love Wishes to Punch John Mayer in the Face
Courtney Love has launched a vicious verbal attack on John Mayer for opening up about his sex life with his former celebrity girlfriends, insisting she would never deign to date the singer. In a recent interview with Playboy magazine, Mayer spoke candidly about a string of ex-lovers, including Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson. Mayer most notably revealed Simpson, who he dated for nine months in 2006, was "crazy" in bed.
But Hole's frontwoman Love was unimpressed by Mayer's remarks - and has taken to her Twitter.com page to blast the rocker, who she would love to "punch in the face". She writes, "Do you ever feel like spite hate f**king John Mayer. Just to put him in his place, he's a better guitarist than me but not better in bed! Say your (sic) f**king John Mayer totally throwing him around the room in bits and then you just BAM punch him in the face? good times.... ."
"Mayer's a little bland for me and youngish. I'll do young, but he's neither Yale Harvard Oxford and he's not really rock, so not for me."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie