Courtney Love Wishes to Punch John Mayer in the Face
Courtney Love has launched a vicious verbal attack on John Mayer for opening up about his sex life with his former celebrity girlfriends, insisting she would never deign to date the singer. In a recent interview with Playboy magazine, Mayer spoke candidly about a string of ex-lovers, including Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson. Mayer most notably revealed Simpson, who he dated for nine months in 2006, was "crazy" in bed.
But Hole's frontwoman Love was unimpressed by Mayer's remarks - and has taken to her Twitter.com page to blast the rocker, who she would love to "punch in the face". She writes, "Do you ever feel like spite hate f**king John Mayer. Just to put him in his place, he's a better guitarist than me but not better in bed! Say your (sic) f**king John Mayer totally throwing him around the room in bits and then you just BAM punch him in the face? good times.... ."
"Mayer's a little bland for me and youngish. I'll do young, but he's neither Yale Harvard Oxford and he's not really rock, so not for me."
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development
- Taraji P. Henson and 'Empire' Co-Star Nia Long Are Reportedly Feuding on Set, Rep Reacts
- 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Originally Features Jyn Erso's Mother as Jedi Knight