Courtney Love Wishes to Punch John Mayer in the Face
Courtney Love has launched a vicious verbal attack on John Mayer for opening up about his sex life with his former celebrity girlfriends, insisting she would never deign to date the singer. In a recent interview with Playboy magazine, Mayer spoke candidly about a string of ex-lovers, including Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson. Mayer most notably revealed Simpson, who he dated for nine months in 2006, was "crazy" in bed.
But Hole's frontwoman Love was unimpressed by Mayer's remarks - and has taken to her Twitter.com page to blast the rocker, who she would love to "punch in the face". She writes, "Do you ever feel like spite hate f**king John Mayer. Just to put him in his place, he's a better guitarist than me but not better in bed! Say your (sic) f**king John Mayer totally throwing him around the room in bits and then you just BAM punch him in the face? good times.... ."
"Mayer's a little bland for me and youngish. I'll do young, but he's neither Yale Harvard Oxford and he's not really rock, so not for me."
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting