Courtney Love Wishes to Punch John Mayer in the Face
Courtney Love has launched a vicious verbal attack on John Mayer for opening up about his sex life with his former celebrity girlfriends, insisting she would never deign to date the singer. In a recent interview with Playboy magazine, Mayer spoke candidly about a string of ex-lovers, including Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson. Mayer most notably revealed Simpson, who he dated for nine months in 2006, was "crazy" in bed.
But Hole's frontwoman Love was unimpressed by Mayer's remarks - and has taken to her Twitter.com page to blast the rocker, who she would love to "punch in the face". She writes, "Do you ever feel like spite hate f**king John Mayer. Just to put him in his place, he's a better guitarist than me but not better in bed! Say your (sic) f**king John Mayer totally throwing him around the room in bits and then you just BAM punch him in the face? good times.... ."
"Mayer's a little bland for me and youngish. I'll do young, but he's neither Yale Harvard Oxford and he's not really rock, so not for me."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3