Courtney Love Wishes to Punch John Mayer in the Face
Courtney Love has launched a vicious verbal attack on John Mayer for opening up about his sex life with his former celebrity girlfriends, insisting she would never deign to date the singer. In a recent interview with Playboy magazine, Mayer spoke candidly about a string of ex-lovers, including Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson. Mayer most notably revealed Simpson, who he dated for nine months in 2006, was "crazy" in bed.
But Hole's frontwoman Love was unimpressed by Mayer's remarks - and has taken to her Twitter.com page to blast the rocker, who she would love to "punch in the face". She writes, "Do you ever feel like spite hate f**king John Mayer. Just to put him in his place, he's a better guitarist than me but not better in bed! Say your (sic) f**king John Mayer totally throwing him around the room in bits and then you just BAM punch him in the face? good times.... ."
"Mayer's a little bland for me and youngish. I'll do young, but he's neither Yale Harvard Oxford and he's not really rock, so not for me."
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap