T.I. Joins Charity as His First Public Appearance Since Freed From Jail
Rapper T.I. has made his first public appearance since he was jailed on weapons possession charges - he supported his fiancee at a charity fundraiser on Monday, February 22. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., was transferred from a prison in Arkansas to a halfway house near his home in Atlanta, Georgia in December 2009, after serving seven months behind bars.
He is living out the remainder of his 366-day sentence in more comfortable surroundings at the Dismas Charities Atlanta West facility, where he is allowed out to work during the day. T.I. has now shown his face in public for the first time since he was sent to jail, stepping out with partner Tameka Cottle on Monday, February 22 and joining her onstage at Alzheimer's event For the Love of Our Fathers at Atlanta's Opera venue.
And the star was glad to be out in public again, saying, "I am very well, very happy to be seen."
More T.I. News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy