T.I. Joins Charity as His First Public Appearance Since Freed From Jail
Rapper T.I. has made his first public appearance since he was jailed on weapons possession charges - he supported his fiancee at a charity fundraiser on Monday, February 22. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., was transferred from a prison in Arkansas to a halfway house near his home in Atlanta, Georgia in December 2009, after serving seven months behind bars.
He is living out the remainder of his 366-day sentence in more comfortable surroundings at the Dismas Charities Atlanta West facility, where he is allowed out to work during the day. T.I. has now shown his face in public for the first time since he was sent to jail, stepping out with partner Tameka Cottle on Monday, February 22 and joining her onstage at Alzheimer's event For the Love of Our Fathers at Atlanta's Opera venue.
And the star was glad to be out in public again, saying, "I am very well, very happy to be seen."
More T.I. News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7