T.I. Joins Charity as His First Public Appearance Since Freed From Jail
Rapper T.I. has made his first public appearance since he was jailed on weapons possession charges - he supported his fiancee at a charity fundraiser on Monday, February 22. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., was transferred from a prison in Arkansas to a halfway house near his home in Atlanta, Georgia in December 2009, after serving seven months behind bars.
He is living out the remainder of his 366-day sentence in more comfortable surroundings at the Dismas Charities Atlanta West facility, where he is allowed out to work during the day. T.I. has now shown his face in public for the first time since he was sent to jail, stepping out with partner Tameka Cottle on Monday, February 22 and joining her onstage at Alzheimer's event For the Love of Our Fathers at Atlanta's Opera venue.
And the star was glad to be out in public again, saying, "I am very well, very happy to be seen."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says