T.I. Joins Charity as His First Public Appearance Since Freed From Jail
Rapper T.I. has made his first public appearance since he was jailed on weapons possession charges - he supported his fiancee at a charity fundraiser on Monday, February 22. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., was transferred from a prison in Arkansas to a halfway house near his home in Atlanta, Georgia in December 2009, after serving seven months behind bars.
He is living out the remainder of his 366-day sentence in more comfortable surroundings at the Dismas Charities Atlanta West facility, where he is allowed out to work during the day. T.I. has now shown his face in public for the first time since he was sent to jail, stepping out with partner Tameka Cottle on Monday, February 22 and joining her onstage at Alzheimer's event For the Love of Our Fathers at Atlanta's Opera venue.
And the star was glad to be out in public again, saying, "I am very well, very happy to be seen."
More T.I. News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'