T.I. Joins Charity as His First Public Appearance Since Freed From Jail
Rapper T.I. has made his first public appearance since he was jailed on weapons possession charges - he supported his fiancee at a charity fundraiser on Monday, February 22. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., was transferred from a prison in Arkansas to a halfway house near his home in Atlanta, Georgia in December 2009, after serving seven months behind bars.
He is living out the remainder of his 366-day sentence in more comfortable surroundings at the Dismas Charities Atlanta West facility, where he is allowed out to work during the day. T.I. has now shown his face in public for the first time since he was sent to jail, stepping out with partner Tameka Cottle on Monday, February 22 and joining her onstage at Alzheimer's event For the Love of Our Fathers at Atlanta's Opera venue.
And the star was glad to be out in public again, saying, "I am very well, very happy to be seen."
More T.I. News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special