Nicole Richie Co-Pilots Her Montreal Flight
Nicole Richie has become the latest celebrity to take to the skies - she co-piloted a jet to Montreal, Canada last Thursday, on February 18. The "Simple Life" star was traveling to the city to promote her fashion designs for her Winter Kate and House of Harlow 1960 labels.
And she was delighted when her business partners Rick and Brian Cytrynbaum allowed her to enter the cockpit of their jet and take over the controls. Richie, who recently announced her engagement to rocker Joel Madden, later took to her online blog to show off photos of herself in action, telling fans, "This past Thursday, I flew to Montreal... and by flew, I mean I actually flew. My partners, Rick and Brian, let me be the co-pilot once again on their jet! It was so much fun! Now if only everyone else on the flight felt the same way."
Richie's not the only celebrity to fly the friendly skies - supermodel Gisele Bundchen is working towards her pilot's license, while Hilary Swank and Angelina Jolie have also been taking flying lessons.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die