Nicole Richie Co-Pilots Her Montreal Flight
Nicole Richie has become the latest celebrity to take to the skies - she co-piloted a jet to Montreal, Canada last Thursday, on February 18. The "Simple Life" star was traveling to the city to promote her fashion designs for her Winter Kate and House of Harlow 1960 labels.
And she was delighted when her business partners Rick and Brian Cytrynbaum allowed her to enter the cockpit of their jet and take over the controls. Richie, who recently announced her engagement to rocker Joel Madden, later took to her online blog to show off photos of herself in action, telling fans, "This past Thursday, I flew to Montreal... and by flew, I mean I actually flew. My partners, Rick and Brian, let me be the co-pilot once again on their jet! It was so much fun! Now if only everyone else on the flight felt the same way."
Richie's not the only celebrity to fly the friendly skies - supermodel Gisele Bundchen is working towards her pilot's license, while Hilary Swank and Angelina Jolie have also been taking flying lessons.
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek
- Danielle Panabaker and Hayes Robbins Tie the Knot - See the Pic