Nicole Richie Co-Pilots Her Montreal Flight
Nicole Richie has become the latest celebrity to take to the skies - she co-piloted a jet to Montreal, Canada last Thursday, on February 18. The "Simple Life" star was traveling to the city to promote her fashion designs for her Winter Kate and House of Harlow 1960 labels.
And she was delighted when her business partners Rick and Brian Cytrynbaum allowed her to enter the cockpit of their jet and take over the controls. Richie, who recently announced her engagement to rocker Joel Madden, later took to her online blog to show off photos of herself in action, telling fans, "This past Thursday, I flew to Montreal... and by flew, I mean I actually flew. My partners, Rick and Brian, let me be the co-pilot once again on their jet! It was so much fun! Now if only everyone else on the flight felt the same way."
Richie's not the only celebrity to fly the friendly skies - supermodel Gisele Bundchen is working towards her pilot's license, while Hilary Swank and Angelina Jolie have also been taking flying lessons.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media