Nicole Richie Co-Pilots Her Montreal Flight
Nicole Richie has become the latest celebrity to take to the skies - she co-piloted a jet to Montreal, Canada last Thursday, on February 18. The "Simple Life" star was traveling to the city to promote her fashion designs for her Winter Kate and House of Harlow 1960 labels.
And she was delighted when her business partners Rick and Brian Cytrynbaum allowed her to enter the cockpit of their jet and take over the controls. Richie, who recently announced her engagement to rocker Joel Madden, later took to her online blog to show off photos of herself in action, telling fans, "This past Thursday, I flew to Montreal... and by flew, I mean I actually flew. My partners, Rick and Brian, let me be the co-pilot once again on their jet! It was so much fun! Now if only everyone else on the flight felt the same way."
Richie's not the only celebrity to fly the friendly skies - supermodel Gisele Bundchen is working towards her pilot's license, while Hilary Swank and Angelina Jolie have also been taking flying lessons.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna