Nicole Richie Co-Pilots Her Montreal Flight
Nicole Richie has become the latest celebrity to take to the skies - she co-piloted a jet to Montreal, Canada last Thursday, on February 18. The "Simple Life" star was traveling to the city to promote her fashion designs for her Winter Kate and House of Harlow 1960 labels.
And she was delighted when her business partners Rick and Brian Cytrynbaum allowed her to enter the cockpit of their jet and take over the controls. Richie, who recently announced her engagement to rocker Joel Madden, later took to her online blog to show off photos of herself in action, telling fans, "This past Thursday, I flew to Montreal... and by flew, I mean I actually flew. My partners, Rick and Brian, let me be the co-pilot once again on their jet! It was so much fun! Now if only everyone else on the flight felt the same way."
Richie's not the only celebrity to fly the friendly skies - supermodel Gisele Bundchen is working towards her pilot's license, while Hilary Swank and Angelina Jolie have also been taking flying lessons.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'