The-Dream Reveals Name of His and Christina Milian's Unborn Baby
R&B couple The-Dream and Christina Milian are expecting a baby girl they will name Violet. Milian announced her pregnancy in October 2009, just weeks after secretly marrying the producer/singer in Las Vegas.
She is due to give birth this weekend, February 28 and The-Dream reveals their first child together will be a little girl. He tells MTV.com, "The baby will be here Sunday, no later than Sunday! It's a girl, Violet will be her first name."
And the star, real name Terius Nash, is already spoiling the tot with lavish toys before the kid is even born, "The baby already has a car, I got a house just for the baby. I'm giving all my attention that I usually give to Christina to the baby, all the flowers I usually give Christina, I'm giving them to the baby."
The-Dream already has a four-year-old daughter and three-year-old twin sons from his previous marriage to singer Nivea.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande