Audrina Patridge's Stalker Pleads Not Guilty
A lawyer for the man accused of harassing "The Hills" star Audrina Patridge has entered a not guilty plea to a felony stalking charge after a bizarre appearance in court on Tuesday, February 23. Zachary Loring was arrested outside Patridge's Los Angeles home last week, on February 19 after violating a three-year restraining order against him.
He was arraigned in court on Tuesday on one count of stalking and three misdemeanor charges, but the hearing was thrown into disarray when Loring started making obscene gestures and yelled to the judge, expressing his desire to plead guilty.
His lawyer attempted to silence Loring before officially entering a not guilty plea for his client. During the hearing, Patridge and her family were granted a two-year extension to the existing protective ban, making it valid until 2014.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win