Audrina Patridge's Stalker Pleads Not Guilty
A lawyer for the man accused of harassing "The Hills" star Audrina Patridge has entered a not guilty plea to a felony stalking charge after a bizarre appearance in court on Tuesday, February 23. Zachary Loring was arrested outside Patridge's Los Angeles home last week, on February 19 after violating a three-year restraining order against him.
He was arraigned in court on Tuesday on one count of stalking and three misdemeanor charges, but the hearing was thrown into disarray when Loring started making obscene gestures and yelled to the judge, expressing his desire to plead guilty.
His lawyer attempted to silence Loring before officially entering a not guilty plea for his client. During the hearing, Patridge and her family were granted a two-year extension to the existing protective ban, making it valid until 2014.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern