Audrina Patridge's Stalker Pleads Not Guilty
A lawyer for the man accused of harassing "The Hills" star Audrina Patridge has entered a not guilty plea to a felony stalking charge after a bizarre appearance in court on Tuesday, February 23. Zachary Loring was arrested outside Patridge's Los Angeles home last week, on February 19 after violating a three-year restraining order against him.
He was arraigned in court on Tuesday on one count of stalking and three misdemeanor charges, but the hearing was thrown into disarray when Loring started making obscene gestures and yelled to the judge, expressing his desire to plead guilty.
His lawyer attempted to silence Loring before officially entering a not guilty plea for his client. During the hearing, Patridge and her family were granted a two-year extension to the existing protective ban, making it valid until 2014.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'