Audrina Patridge's Stalker Pleads Not Guilty
A lawyer for the man accused of harassing "The Hills" star Audrina Patridge has entered a not guilty plea to a felony stalking charge after a bizarre appearance in court on Tuesday, February 23. Zachary Loring was arrested outside Patridge's Los Angeles home last week, on February 19 after violating a three-year restraining order against him.
He was arraigned in court on Tuesday on one count of stalking and three misdemeanor charges, but the hearing was thrown into disarray when Loring started making obscene gestures and yelled to the judge, expressing his desire to plead guilty.
His lawyer attempted to silence Loring before officially entering a not guilty plea for his client. During the hearing, Patridge and her family were granted a two-year extension to the existing protective ban, making it valid until 2014.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...