Audrina Patridge's Stalker Pleads Not Guilty
A lawyer for the man accused of harassing "The Hills" star Audrina Patridge has entered a not guilty plea to a felony stalking charge after a bizarre appearance in court on Tuesday, February 23. Zachary Loring was arrested outside Patridge's Los Angeles home last week, on February 19 after violating a three-year restraining order against him.
He was arraigned in court on Tuesday on one count of stalking and three misdemeanor charges, but the hearing was thrown into disarray when Loring started making obscene gestures and yelled to the judge, expressing his desire to plead guilty.
His lawyer attempted to silence Loring before officially entering a not guilty plea for his client. During the hearing, Patridge and her family were granted a two-year extension to the existing protective ban, making it valid until 2014.
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4