Audrina Patridge's Stalker Pleads Not Guilty
A lawyer for the man accused of harassing "The Hills" star Audrina Patridge has entered a not guilty plea to a felony stalking charge after a bizarre appearance in court on Tuesday, February 23. Zachary Loring was arrested outside Patridge's Los Angeles home last week, on February 19 after violating a three-year restraining order against him.
He was arraigned in court on Tuesday on one count of stalking and three misdemeanor charges, but the hearing was thrown into disarray when Loring started making obscene gestures and yelled to the judge, expressing his desire to plead guilty.
His lawyer attempted to silence Loring before officially entering a not guilty plea for his client. During the hearing, Patridge and her family were granted a two-year extension to the existing protective ban, making it valid until 2014.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri