Man Arrested for Breaking Into Jason Priestley's Home
A man has been arrested on suspicion of breaking into actor Jason Priestley's Los Angeles home. Police were called to the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star's Toluca Lake neighborhood on Monday night, February 22 after receiving reports of a series of burglaries in the area. The suspect is reported to have broken into Priestley's home but did not take anything from his property, according to TMZ.com.
Items stolen from several other homes in the neighborhood were recovered and the male, who has yet to be identified, is currently being held in custody. It is not known whether Priestley was home during the incident.
Jason Priestley, who is well known for his portrayal of Brandon Walsh in "Beverly Hills, 90210", debuted his acting career in 1989 TV series "Sister Kate". Beside playing in small screen, he has also starred in some movies included "Darkness Falling", "Calendar Girl" and "Going the Distance".
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says