Man Arrested for Breaking Into Jason Priestley's Home
A man has been arrested on suspicion of breaking into actor Jason Priestley's Los Angeles home. Police were called to the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star's Toluca Lake neighborhood on Monday night, February 22 after receiving reports of a series of burglaries in the area. The suspect is reported to have broken into Priestley's home but did not take anything from his property, according to TMZ.com.
Items stolen from several other homes in the neighborhood were recovered and the male, who has yet to be identified, is currently being held in custody. It is not known whether Priestley was home during the incident.
Jason Priestley, who is well known for his portrayal of Brandon Walsh in "Beverly Hills, 90210", debuted his acting career in 1989 TV series "Sister Kate". Beside playing in small screen, he has also starred in some movies included "Darkness Falling", "Calendar Girl" and "Going the Distance".
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana