Man Arrested for Breaking Into Jason Priestley's Home
A man has been arrested on suspicion of breaking into actor Jason Priestley's Los Angeles home. Police were called to the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star's Toluca Lake neighborhood on Monday night, February 22 after receiving reports of a series of burglaries in the area. The suspect is reported to have broken into Priestley's home but did not take anything from his property, according to TMZ.com.
Items stolen from several other homes in the neighborhood were recovered and the male, who has yet to be identified, is currently being held in custody. It is not known whether Priestley was home during the incident.
Jason Priestley, who is well known for his portrayal of Brandon Walsh in "Beverly Hills, 90210", debuted his acting career in 1989 TV series "Sister Kate". Beside playing in small screen, he has also starred in some movies included "Darkness Falling", "Calendar Girl" and "Going the Distance".
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover