Man Arrested for Breaking Into Jason Priestley's Home
A man has been arrested on suspicion of breaking into actor Jason Priestley's Los Angeles home. Police were called to the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star's Toluca Lake neighborhood on Monday night, February 22 after receiving reports of a series of burglaries in the area. The suspect is reported to have broken into Priestley's home but did not take anything from his property, according to TMZ.com.
Items stolen from several other homes in the neighborhood were recovered and the male, who has yet to be identified, is currently being held in custody. It is not known whether Priestley was home during the incident.
Jason Priestley, who is well known for his portrayal of Brandon Walsh in "Beverly Hills, 90210", debuted his acting career in 1989 TV series "Sister Kate". Beside playing in small screen, he has also starred in some movies included "Darkness Falling", "Calendar Girl" and "Going the Distance".
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo