Man Arrested for Breaking Into Jason Priestley's Home
A man has been arrested on suspicion of breaking into actor Jason Priestley's Los Angeles home. Police were called to the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star's Toluca Lake neighborhood on Monday night, February 22 after receiving reports of a series of burglaries in the area. The suspect is reported to have broken into Priestley's home but did not take anything from his property, according to TMZ.com.
Items stolen from several other homes in the neighborhood were recovered and the male, who has yet to be identified, is currently being held in custody. It is not known whether Priestley was home during the incident.
Jason Priestley, who is well known for his portrayal of Brandon Walsh in "Beverly Hills, 90210", debuted his acting career in 1989 TV series "Sister Kate". Beside playing in small screen, he has also starred in some movies included "Darkness Falling", "Calendar Girl" and "Going the Distance".
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip