Kristen Bell Refuses to Sell Her Wedding Photos
Kristen Bell is refusing to sell photographs from her upcoming wedding to fiance Dax Shepard to a glossy magazine - the pair is determined to keep the ceremony private. Shepard proposed to the "Heroes" actress over the festive period in 2009 after two years of dating.
But fans expecting to see snaps of the happy couple on their big day will be left disappointed - Bell is adamant the nuptials will be for close friends and family's eyes only. She says, "(We) keep a very low profile. We're all the more private because people are interested and we really don't think they should be."
The 29-year-old actress continues, "We're not interested in making a spectacle out of something we think is lovely. We're both very much homebodies. It's not like we're sitting at home but wishing we could be out at a club without people noticing us."
More Kristen Bell News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked