Kristen Bell Refuses to Sell Her Wedding Photos
Kristen Bell is refusing to sell photographs from her upcoming wedding to fiance Dax Shepard to a glossy magazine - the pair is determined to keep the ceremony private. Shepard proposed to the "Heroes" actress over the festive period in 2009 after two years of dating.
But fans expecting to see snaps of the happy couple on their big day will be left disappointed - Bell is adamant the nuptials will be for close friends and family's eyes only. She says, "(We) keep a very low profile. We're all the more private because people are interested and we really don't think they should be."
The 29-year-old actress continues, "We're not interested in making a spectacle out of something we think is lovely. We're both very much homebodies. It's not like we're sitting at home but wishing we could be out at a club without people noticing us."
More Kristen Bell News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding