Kristen Bell Refuses to Sell Her Wedding Photos
Kristen Bell is refusing to sell photographs from her upcoming wedding to fiance Dax Shepard to a glossy magazine - the pair is determined to keep the ceremony private. Shepard proposed to the "Heroes" actress over the festive period in 2009 after two years of dating.
But fans expecting to see snaps of the happy couple on their big day will be left disappointed - Bell is adamant the nuptials will be for close friends and family's eyes only. She says, "(We) keep a very low profile. We're all the more private because people are interested and we really don't think they should be."
The 29-year-old actress continues, "We're not interested in making a spectacle out of something we think is lovely. We're both very much homebodies. It's not like we're sitting at home but wishing we could be out at a club without people noticing us."
More Kristen Bell News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'