Kristen Bell Refuses to Sell Her Wedding Photos
Kristen Bell is refusing to sell photographs from her upcoming wedding to fiance Dax Shepard to a glossy magazine - the pair is determined to keep the ceremony private. Shepard proposed to the "Heroes" actress over the festive period in 2009 after two years of dating.
But fans expecting to see snaps of the happy couple on their big day will be left disappointed - Bell is adamant the nuptials will be for close friends and family's eyes only. She says, "(We) keep a very low profile. We're all the more private because people are interested and we really don't think they should be."
The 29-year-old actress continues, "We're not interested in making a spectacle out of something we think is lovely. We're both very much homebodies. It's not like we're sitting at home but wishing we could be out at a club without people noticing us."
More Kristen Bell News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked