Kristen Bell Refuses to Sell Her Wedding Photos
Kristen Bell is refusing to sell photographs from her upcoming wedding to fiance Dax Shepard to a glossy magazine - the pair is determined to keep the ceremony private. Shepard proposed to the "Heroes" actress over the festive period in 2009 after two years of dating.
But fans expecting to see snaps of the happy couple on their big day will be left disappointed - Bell is adamant the nuptials will be for close friends and family's eyes only. She says, "(We) keep a very low profile. We're all the more private because people are interested and we really don't think they should be."
The 29-year-old actress continues, "We're not interested in making a spectacle out of something we think is lovely. We're both very much homebodies. It's not like we're sitting at home but wishing we could be out at a club without people noticing us."
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!