James Otto Expects First Child
Country singer James Otto is to become a first-time father with his wife of five years. Otto's longtime partner Amy is expecting the couple's first child in August. The 35-year-old star confirmed the happy news to People.com, "Amy and I are so excited and feel so blessed. I am overwhelmed with joy at the idea of becoming a father! This is truly going to be an amazing, life-altering experience."
On another interview, the "Days of Our Lives" singer shared about how he knew his wife, saying "I met her when I was (signed to) Mercury and she was in the marketing department." He added," We got married in 2005, and Gretchen (Wilson) was one of my groomsmen. She wore a tux and looked better than any of the (men) in it."
Professionally, James Otto who signed to Warner Bros. Records in late 2007, has released two studio albums, "Days of Our Lives" and "Sunset Man". He is currently set to out his third studio album "James Otto" in 2010.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt