James Otto Expects First Child
Country singer James Otto is to become a first-time father with his wife of five years. Otto's longtime partner Amy is expecting the couple's first child in August. The 35-year-old star confirmed the happy news to People.com, "Amy and I are so excited and feel so blessed. I am overwhelmed with joy at the idea of becoming a father! This is truly going to be an amazing, life-altering experience."
On another interview, the "Days of Our Lives" singer shared about how he knew his wife, saying "I met her when I was (signed to) Mercury and she was in the marketing department." He added," We got married in 2005, and Gretchen (Wilson) was one of my groomsmen. She wore a tux and looked better than any of the (men) in it."
Professionally, James Otto who signed to Warner Bros. Records in late 2007, has released two studio albums, "Days of Our Lives" and "Sunset Man". He is currently set to out his third studio album "James Otto" in 2010.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!