James Otto Expects First Child
Country singer James Otto is to become a first-time father with his wife of five years. Otto's longtime partner Amy is expecting the couple's first child in August. The 35-year-old star confirmed the happy news to People.com, "Amy and I are so excited and feel so blessed. I am overwhelmed with joy at the idea of becoming a father! This is truly going to be an amazing, life-altering experience."
On another interview, the "Days of Our Lives" singer shared about how he knew his wife, saying "I met her when I was (signed to) Mercury and she was in the marketing department." He added," We got married in 2005, and Gretchen (Wilson) was one of my groomsmen. She wore a tux and looked better than any of the (men) in it."
Professionally, James Otto who signed to Warner Bros. Records in late 2007, has released two studio albums, "Days of Our Lives" and "Sunset Man". He is currently set to out his third studio album "James Otto" in 2010.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group