James Otto Expects First Child
Country singer James Otto is to become a first-time father with his wife of five years. Otto's longtime partner Amy is expecting the couple's first child in August. The 35-year-old star confirmed the happy news to People.com, "Amy and I are so excited and feel so blessed. I am overwhelmed with joy at the idea of becoming a father! This is truly going to be an amazing, life-altering experience."
On another interview, the "Days of Our Lives" singer shared about how he knew his wife, saying "I met her when I was (signed to) Mercury and she was in the marketing department." He added," We got married in 2005, and Gretchen (Wilson) was one of my groomsmen. She wore a tux and looked better than any of the (men) in it."
Professionally, James Otto who signed to Warner Bros. Records in late 2007, has released two studio albums, "Days of Our Lives" and "Sunset Man". He is currently set to out his third studio album "James Otto" in 2010.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'