Kirsten Dunst Allegedly Dating Rilo Kiley's Drummer
Hollywood actress Kirsten Dunst has a new rock star boyfriend - she's dating Rilo Kiley's drummer Jason Boesel, according to reports. The "Spider-Man" star has been linked to the percussionist over the last few weeks and she turned out on Friday night, February 19 to watch her beau perform a solo show in New York.
The star, who previously dated Razorlight's frontman Johnny Borrell, was seen supporting her new man at The Bowery Ballroom gig and again the next day for another solo show in Boston, Massachusetts. Dunst has previously been romantically linked to playwright Jeff Smeenge and actor Jake Gyllenhaal.
Aside from her new romance, Kirsten Dunst appeared in a video called "Akihabara Majokko Princess" which was made for artists Takashi Murakami's exhibition at London's Tate Gallery. In the video, the 27-year-old actress is seen wearing a blue wig and singing the 1980 Vapors' hit "Turning Japanese". The video itself has been leaked online.
Kirsten Dunst is "Turning Japanese":
More Kirsten Dunst News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake