Kirsten Dunst Allegedly Dating Rilo Kiley's Drummer
Hollywood actress Kirsten Dunst has a new rock star boyfriend - she's dating Rilo Kiley's drummer Jason Boesel, according to reports. The "Spider-Man" star has been linked to the percussionist over the last few weeks and she turned out on Friday night, February 19 to watch her beau perform a solo show in New York.
The star, who previously dated Razorlight's frontman Johnny Borrell, was seen supporting her new man at The Bowery Ballroom gig and again the next day for another solo show in Boston, Massachusetts. Dunst has previously been romantically linked to playwright Jeff Smeenge and actor Jake Gyllenhaal.
Aside from her new romance, Kirsten Dunst appeared in a video called "Akihabara Majokko Princess" which was made for artists Takashi Murakami's exhibition at London's Tate Gallery. In the video, the 27-year-old actress is seen wearing a blue wig and singing the 1980 Vapors' hit "Turning Japanese". The video itself has been leaked online.
Kirsten Dunst is "Turning Japanese":
More Kirsten Dunst News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die