Kirsten Dunst Allegedly Dating Rilo Kiley's Drummer
Hollywood actress Kirsten Dunst has a new rock star boyfriend - she's dating Rilo Kiley's drummer Jason Boesel, according to reports. The "Spider-Man" star has been linked to the percussionist over the last few weeks and she turned out on Friday night, February 19 to watch her beau perform a solo show in New York.
The star, who previously dated Razorlight's frontman Johnny Borrell, was seen supporting her new man at The Bowery Ballroom gig and again the next day for another solo show in Boston, Massachusetts. Dunst has previously been romantically linked to playwright Jeff Smeenge and actor Jake Gyllenhaal.
Aside from her new romance, Kirsten Dunst appeared in a video called "Akihabara Majokko Princess" which was made for artists Takashi Murakami's exhibition at London's Tate Gallery. In the video, the 27-year-old actress is seen wearing a blue wig and singing the 1980 Vapors' hit "Turning Japanese". The video itself has been leaked online.
Kirsten Dunst is "Turning Japanese":
More Kirsten Dunst News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed