Kirsten Dunst Allegedly Dating Rilo Kiley's Drummer
Hollywood actress Kirsten Dunst has a new rock star boyfriend - she's dating Rilo Kiley's drummer Jason Boesel, according to reports. The "Spider-Man" star has been linked to the percussionist over the last few weeks and she turned out on Friday night, February 19 to watch her beau perform a solo show in New York.
The star, who previously dated Razorlight's frontman Johnny Borrell, was seen supporting her new man at The Bowery Ballroom gig and again the next day for another solo show in Boston, Massachusetts. Dunst has previously been romantically linked to playwright Jeff Smeenge and actor Jake Gyllenhaal.
Aside from her new romance, Kirsten Dunst appeared in a video called "Akihabara Majokko Princess" which was made for artists Takashi Murakami's exhibition at London's Tate Gallery. In the video, the 27-year-old actress is seen wearing a blue wig and singing the 1980 Vapors' hit "Turning Japanese". The video itself has been leaked online.
Kirsten Dunst is "Turning Japanese":
More Kirsten Dunst News
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos