Kirsten Dunst Allegedly Dating Rilo Kiley's Drummer
Hollywood actress Kirsten Dunst has a new rock star boyfriend - she's dating Rilo Kiley's drummer Jason Boesel, according to reports. The "Spider-Man" star has been linked to the percussionist over the last few weeks and she turned out on Friday night, February 19 to watch her beau perform a solo show in New York.
The star, who previously dated Razorlight's frontman Johnny Borrell, was seen supporting her new man at The Bowery Ballroom gig and again the next day for another solo show in Boston, Massachusetts. Dunst has previously been romantically linked to playwright Jeff Smeenge and actor Jake Gyllenhaal.
Aside from her new romance, Kirsten Dunst appeared in a video called "Akihabara Majokko Princess" which was made for artists Takashi Murakami's exhibition at London's Tate Gallery. In the video, the 27-year-old actress is seen wearing a blue wig and singing the 1980 Vapors' hit "Turning Japanese". The video itself has been leaked online.
Kirsten Dunst is "Turning Japanese":
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie