Piers Morgan Apologizes for Almost Killing British Prime Minister's Wife in a Car Crash
TV personality Piers Morgan was forced to apologize to the British Prime Minister's wife at Monday night's, February 22, Elle Style Awards after damaging her car in a crash earlier that day. The "America's Got Talent" 's judge was driving to U.K. leader Gordon Brown's Downing Street residence in London to conduct an interview on Monday morning, when he accidentally reversed into Sarah Brown's car.
And he used his appearance at the annual fashion awards in the British capital to say sorry for the collision. Morgan told the crowd, "I want to apologize to Sarah Brown for crashing into her car this morning, nearly killing her and her son."
"She was standing there on the pavement watching the whole thing with six armed bodyguards. I'm so sorry and I am so humiliated. I think I'm going to have to get the cheque book out!"
More America's Got Talent News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences