Piers Morgan Apologizes for Almost Killing British Prime Minister's Wife in a Car Crash
TV personality Piers Morgan was forced to apologize to the British Prime Minister's wife at Monday night's, February 22, Elle Style Awards after damaging her car in a crash earlier that day. The "America's Got Talent" 's judge was driving to U.K. leader Gordon Brown's Downing Street residence in London to conduct an interview on Monday morning, when he accidentally reversed into Sarah Brown's car.
And he used his appearance at the annual fashion awards in the British capital to say sorry for the collision. Morgan told the crowd, "I want to apologize to Sarah Brown for crashing into her car this morning, nearly killing her and her son."
"She was standing there on the pavement watching the whole thing with six armed bodyguards. I'm so sorry and I am so humiliated. I think I'm going to have to get the cheque book out!"
More America's Got Talent News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs