Piers Morgan Apologizes for Almost Killing British Prime Minister's Wife in a Car Crash
TV personality Piers Morgan was forced to apologize to the British Prime Minister's wife at Monday night's, February 22, Elle Style Awards after damaging her car in a crash earlier that day. The "America's Got Talent" 's judge was driving to U.K. leader Gordon Brown's Downing Street residence in London to conduct an interview on Monday morning, when he accidentally reversed into Sarah Brown's car.
And he used his appearance at the annual fashion awards in the British capital to say sorry for the collision. Morgan told the crowd, "I want to apologize to Sarah Brown for crashing into her car this morning, nearly killing her and her son."
"She was standing there on the pavement watching the whole thing with six armed bodyguards. I'm so sorry and I am so humiliated. I think I'm going to have to get the cheque book out!"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'