Piers Morgan Apologizes for Almost Killing British Prime Minister's Wife in a Car Crash
TV personality Piers Morgan was forced to apologize to the British Prime Minister's wife at Monday night's, February 22, Elle Style Awards after damaging her car in a crash earlier that day. The "America's Got Talent" 's judge was driving to U.K. leader Gordon Brown's Downing Street residence in London to conduct an interview on Monday morning, when he accidentally reversed into Sarah Brown's car.
And he used his appearance at the annual fashion awards in the British capital to say sorry for the collision. Morgan told the crowd, "I want to apologize to Sarah Brown for crashing into her car this morning, nearly killing her and her son."
"She was standing there on the pavement watching the whole thing with six armed bodyguards. I'm so sorry and I am so humiliated. I think I'm going to have to get the cheque book out!"
More America's Got Talent News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami