Cheryl Cole and Her Husband's Marriage Is Over
Girls Aloud's singer Cheryl Cole is to split from her soccer star husband Ashley Cole amid allegations he cheated on her with five women. The star wed the England international in July 2006 but their marriage was rocked in January 2008 when hairdresser Aimee Walton claimed the sportsman had spent the night with her.
Cole battled through the fallout in a desperate bid to save her marriage - but further allegations emerged in early February linking her husband to four more women. The "Fight for This Love" singer flew to Los Angeles to escape media attention over the scandal - but within hours of arriving back in the U.K. on Tuesday, February 23, she issued a statement confirming her marriage is over.
Her representatives said, "Cheryl Cole is separating from her husband Ashley Cole. Cheryl asks the media to respect her privacy during this difficult time. We have no further comment to make."
More Cheryl Cole News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle