Cheryl Cole and Her Husband's Marriage Is Over
Girls Aloud's singer Cheryl Cole is to split from her soccer star husband Ashley Cole amid allegations he cheated on her with five women. The star wed the England international in July 2006 but their marriage was rocked in January 2008 when hairdresser Aimee Walton claimed the sportsman had spent the night with her.
Cole battled through the fallout in a desperate bid to save her marriage - but further allegations emerged in early February linking her husband to four more women. The "Fight for This Love" singer flew to Los Angeles to escape media attention over the scandal - but within hours of arriving back in the U.K. on Tuesday, February 23, she issued a statement confirming her marriage is over.
Her representatives said, "Cheryl Cole is separating from her husband Ashley Cole. Cheryl asks the media to respect her privacy during this difficult time. We have no further comment to make."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'