Cheryl Cole and Her Husband's Marriage Is Over
Girls Aloud's singer Cheryl Cole is to split from her soccer star husband Ashley Cole amid allegations he cheated on her with five women. The star wed the England international in July 2006 but their marriage was rocked in January 2008 when hairdresser Aimee Walton claimed the sportsman had spent the night with her.
Cole battled through the fallout in a desperate bid to save her marriage - but further allegations emerged in early February linking her husband to four more women. The "Fight for This Love" singer flew to Los Angeles to escape media attention over the scandal - but within hours of arriving back in the U.K. on Tuesday, February 23, she issued a statement confirming her marriage is over.
Her representatives said, "Cheryl Cole is separating from her husband Ashley Cole. Cheryl asks the media to respect her privacy during this difficult time. We have no further comment to make."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media