Katy Perry Calls Russell Brand the Boss in Their Relationship
Katy Perry is smitten with fiance Russell Brand - because he makes sure he is the boss in their relationship. The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker became engaged to the funnyman on New Year's Eve on December 31, 2009 after he proposed during a romantic vacation in India. And Perry is convinced their love will last because the Brit is able to keep her outrageous personality in check.
She says, "He's a walking genius. Just standing next to him makes me smarter. He's good for me... He's the boss, he calls the shots. But I like that. I've been waiting for someone I couldn't steamroll."
Katy Perry and Russell Brand, who met at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards after-party, held their engagement party at Il Cielo in Beverly Hills along with around 50 guests.
More Katy Perry News
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8