Katy Perry Calls Russell Brand the Boss in Their Relationship
Katy Perry is smitten with fiance Russell Brand - because he makes sure he is the boss in their relationship. The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker became engaged to the funnyman on New Year's Eve on December 31, 2009 after he proposed during a romantic vacation in India. And Perry is convinced their love will last because the Brit is able to keep her outrageous personality in check.
She says, "He's a walking genius. Just standing next to him makes me smarter. He's good for me... He's the boss, he calls the shots. But I like that. I've been waiting for someone I couldn't steamroll."
Katy Perry and Russell Brand, who met at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards after-party, held their engagement party at Il Cielo in Beverly Hills along with around 50 guests.
More Katy Perry News
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport