Katy Perry Calls Russell Brand the Boss in Their Relationship
Katy Perry is smitten with fiance Russell Brand - because he makes sure he is the boss in their relationship. The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker became engaged to the funnyman on New Year's Eve on December 31, 2009 after he proposed during a romantic vacation in India. And Perry is convinced their love will last because the Brit is able to keep her outrageous personality in check.
She says, "He's a walking genius. Just standing next to him makes me smarter. He's good for me... He's the boss, he calls the shots. But I like that. I've been waiting for someone I couldn't steamroll."
Katy Perry and Russell Brand, who met at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards after-party, held their engagement party at Il Cielo in Beverly Hills along with around 50 guests.
More Katy Perry News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'