Katy Perry Calls Russell Brand the Boss in Their Relationship
Katy Perry is smitten with fiance Russell Brand - because he makes sure he is the boss in their relationship. The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker became engaged to the funnyman on New Year's Eve on December 31, 2009 after he proposed during a romantic vacation in India. And Perry is convinced their love will last because the Brit is able to keep her outrageous personality in check.
She says, "He's a walking genius. Just standing next to him makes me smarter. He's good for me... He's the boss, he calls the shots. But I like that. I've been waiting for someone I couldn't steamroll."
Katy Perry and Russell Brand, who met at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards after-party, held their engagement party at Il Cielo in Beverly Hills along with around 50 guests.
More Katy Perry News
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order