Katy Perry Calls Russell Brand the Boss in Their Relationship
Katy Perry is smitten with fiance Russell Brand - because he makes sure he is the boss in their relationship. The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker became engaged to the funnyman on New Year's Eve on December 31, 2009 after he proposed during a romantic vacation in India. And Perry is convinced their love will last because the Brit is able to keep her outrageous personality in check.
She says, "He's a walking genius. Just standing next to him makes me smarter. He's good for me... He's the boss, he calls the shots. But I like that. I've been waiting for someone I couldn't steamroll."
Katy Perry and Russell Brand, who met at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards after-party, held their engagement party at Il Cielo in Beverly Hills along with around 50 guests.
More Katy Perry News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival