Hilary Duff Had No Idea About the Proposal, Sister Says
Newly engaged Hilary Duff has yet to begin planning her wedding with fiance Mike Comrie - because she was taken by surprise when the ice hockey star proposed. The singer/actress has been dating the Edmonton Oilers star for two years and he asked for her hand in marriage during a romantic break in Hawaii in early February.
But the 22-year-old had no idea Comrie was planning to take their relationship to the next level, according to her older sister Haylie Duff. Haylie tells People.com, "She was completely surprised. I don't think that happens all the time. I think most of the time people figure it out or have some idea that it's going to happen, and I think it's great he was able to do a surprise like that for her."
"I adore him. He's wonderful." But Haylie isn't sure whether she'll be a bridesmaid at her sibling's wedding, saying "They just got engaged a few days ago. I don't even know if she's thinking of the wedding yet."
More Hilary Duff News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'