Hilary Duff Had No Idea About the Proposal, Sister Says
Newly engaged Hilary Duff has yet to begin planning her wedding with fiance Mike Comrie - because she was taken by surprise when the ice hockey star proposed. The singer/actress has been dating the Edmonton Oilers star for two years and he asked for her hand in marriage during a romantic break in Hawaii in early February.
But the 22-year-old had no idea Comrie was planning to take their relationship to the next level, according to her older sister Haylie Duff. Haylie tells People.com, "She was completely surprised. I don't think that happens all the time. I think most of the time people figure it out or have some idea that it's going to happen, and I think it's great he was able to do a surprise like that for her."
"I adore him. He's wonderful." But Haylie isn't sure whether she'll be a bridesmaid at her sibling's wedding, saying "They just got engaged a few days ago. I don't even know if she's thinking of the wedding yet."
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'