Lindsay Lohan Still Wishes for Reconciliation With Samantha Ronson
Lindsay Lohan refuses to rule out a reconciliation with ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson - because she still loves the DJ. The couple's tumultuous on/off romance came to an end in 2009, but despite a public argument with her former lover in early February, Lohan admits the pair may get back together.
And the "I Know Who Killed Me" star insists Ronson will be the only woman she ever dates, because she's never had an interest in same-sex relationships. She explains, "I never really thought about women before - it kind of just happened with Samantha. It surprised me."
The 23-year-old songstress adds, "We're still in touch... If I wasn't with Samantha, I would probably be with a boy next. She's the only woman I've been attracted to. We love each other. We might reconcile the relationship, maybe. I don't know."
And Lohan has blamed the glare of the spotlight for amplifying their arguments, "Everyone has ups and downs - it's normal. But in front of the public eye they're going to take the downs and make it seem like they're a million times worse. That comes with the territory. It was a big deal for me because I've never had a relationship as public as that, especially being with a girl for the first time. That was really scary for me. But I didn't care because I love her."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M