Lindsay Lohan Still Wishes for Reconciliation With Samantha Ronson
Lindsay Lohan refuses to rule out a reconciliation with ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson - because she still loves the DJ. The couple's tumultuous on/off romance came to an end in 2009, but despite a public argument with her former lover in early February, Lohan admits the pair may get back together.
And the "I Know Who Killed Me" star insists Ronson will be the only woman she ever dates, because she's never had an interest in same-sex relationships. She explains, "I never really thought about women before - it kind of just happened with Samantha. It surprised me."
The 23-year-old songstress adds, "We're still in touch... If I wasn't with Samantha, I would probably be with a boy next. She's the only woman I've been attracted to. We love each other. We might reconcile the relationship, maybe. I don't know."
And Lohan has blamed the glare of the spotlight for amplifying their arguments, "Everyone has ups and downs - it's normal. But in front of the public eye they're going to take the downs and make it seem like they're a million times worse. That comes with the territory. It was a big deal for me because I've never had a relationship as public as that, especially being with a girl for the first time. That was really scary for me. But I didn't care because I love her."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'