Rihanna Presented With Raunchy Dance on Birthday
Rihanna was given a saucy birthday treat on Saturday, February 20 when porn star Bridget the Midget performed a special lapdance for the R&B singer. The "Umbrella" hitmaker celebrated her 22nd birthday in Phoenix, Arizona with a surprise party thrown for her by rumored new boyfriend Matt Kemp.
Rihanna and her friends later moved on to a local bar in Scottsdale - where the Bajan beauty was singled out by the little dancer, before the adult star began gyrating around the birthday girl's chair, reports TMZ.com.
Of the stripper, a source shared, "It was a female little person. She thought it was funny!" Additionally, E! Online reported that around 40 people came to the party which was filled with flowers, Sprinkles cupcakes, tiki torches and a Jamaican chef. The singer, who was "so sweet" and "was really surprised", got diamond necklace from her rumored beau.
More Rihanna News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival