Jennifer Garner Kicked Out by Teenage Crush's Mum
Jennifer Garner serenaded her teenage crush with an instrumental rendition of Phil Collins' song "Groovy Kind of Love" - and was reprimanded for disturbing the peace. The actress grew up in Charleston, West Virginia, and one Valentine's Day she decided to treat her dream boy to an impromptu rendition of Collins' 1988 hit.
But the boy's mother was not impressed - and Garner received a stern warning about her early morning playing. She says, "I was 15 and I really liked this guy. I used to play the Saxophone - so I thought it would be a really good idea to go round to his house on Valentine's Day at five in the morning with my sax and stand underneath his window and play 'Groovy Kind of Love'. The Phil Collins' hit."
The Julia Fitzpatrick of "Valentine's Day" continues, "But then his Mum leaned out the window and told me to go away because I was disturbing the neighbors!"
More Jennifer Garner News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding