Jennifer Garner Kicked Out by Teenage Crush's Mum
Jennifer Garner serenaded her teenage crush with an instrumental rendition of Phil Collins' song "Groovy Kind of Love" - and was reprimanded for disturbing the peace. The actress grew up in Charleston, West Virginia, and one Valentine's Day she decided to treat her dream boy to an impromptu rendition of Collins' 1988 hit.
But the boy's mother was not impressed - and Garner received a stern warning about her early morning playing. She says, "I was 15 and I really liked this guy. I used to play the Saxophone - so I thought it would be a really good idea to go round to his house on Valentine's Day at five in the morning with my sax and stand underneath his window and play 'Groovy Kind of Love'. The Phil Collins' hit."
The Julia Fitzpatrick of "Valentine's Day" continues, "But then his Mum leaned out the window and told me to go away because I was disturbing the neighbors!"
More Jennifer Garner News
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details