Jennifer Garner Kicked Out by Teenage Crush's Mum
Jennifer Garner serenaded her teenage crush with an instrumental rendition of Phil Collins' song "Groovy Kind of Love" - and was reprimanded for disturbing the peace. The actress grew up in Charleston, West Virginia, and one Valentine's Day she decided to treat her dream boy to an impromptu rendition of Collins' 1988 hit.
But the boy's mother was not impressed - and Garner received a stern warning about her early morning playing. She says, "I was 15 and I really liked this guy. I used to play the Saxophone - so I thought it would be a really good idea to go round to his house on Valentine's Day at five in the morning with my sax and stand underneath his window and play 'Groovy Kind of Love'. The Phil Collins' hit."
The Julia Fitzpatrick of "Valentine's Day" continues, "But then his Mum leaned out the window and told me to go away because I was disturbing the neighbors!"
More Jennifer Garner News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities