Jennifer Garner Kicked Out by Teenage Crush's Mum
Jennifer Garner serenaded her teenage crush with an instrumental rendition of Phil Collins' song "Groovy Kind of Love" - and was reprimanded for disturbing the peace. The actress grew up in Charleston, West Virginia, and one Valentine's Day she decided to treat her dream boy to an impromptu rendition of Collins' 1988 hit.
But the boy's mother was not impressed - and Garner received a stern warning about her early morning playing. She says, "I was 15 and I really liked this guy. I used to play the Saxophone - so I thought it would be a really good idea to go round to his house on Valentine's Day at five in the morning with my sax and stand underneath his window and play 'Groovy Kind of Love'. The Phil Collins' hit."
The Julia Fitzpatrick of "Valentine's Day" continues, "But then his Mum leaned out the window and told me to go away because I was disturbing the neighbors!"
More Jennifer Garner News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent