Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Sell Their L.A. House
Ashlee Simpson and her husband Pete Wentz are moving house - the couple has put its Los Angeles mansion on the market. The singer/actress bought the Beverly Hills home in 2007 before her marriage to the rocker, securing the deal for $4.5 million.
But she's set to make a massive loss on the sale of the home after listing the property in February for $4 million. The Mediterranean-style villa, which boasts a coveted 90210 ZIP Code, offers five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a gym, media room and a swimming pool, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz, who announced their engagement on April 9, 2008, got married at Simpson's parents' residence in Encino, California on May 17 the same year. 6 months later, the couple welcomed their first son Bronx Mowgli Wentz.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13