Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Sell Their L.A. House
Ashlee Simpson and her husband Pete Wentz are moving house - the couple has put its Los Angeles mansion on the market. The singer/actress bought the Beverly Hills home in 2007 before her marriage to the rocker, securing the deal for $4.5 million.
But she's set to make a massive loss on the sale of the home after listing the property in February for $4 million. The Mediterranean-style villa, which boasts a coveted 90210 ZIP Code, offers five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a gym, media room and a swimming pool, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz, who announced their engagement on April 9, 2008, got married at Simpson's parents' residence in Encino, California on May 17 the same year. 6 months later, the couple welcomed their first son Bronx Mowgli Wentz.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack