Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Sell Their L.A. House
Ashlee Simpson and her husband Pete Wentz are moving house - the couple has put its Los Angeles mansion on the market. The singer/actress bought the Beverly Hills home in 2007 before her marriage to the rocker, securing the deal for $4.5 million.
But she's set to make a massive loss on the sale of the home after listing the property in February for $4 million. The Mediterranean-style villa, which boasts a coveted 90210 ZIP Code, offers five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a gym, media room and a swimming pool, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz, who announced their engagement on April 9, 2008, got married at Simpson's parents' residence in Encino, California on May 17 the same year. 6 months later, the couple welcomed their first son Bronx Mowgli Wentz.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary