Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Sell Their L.A. House
Ashlee Simpson and her husband Pete Wentz are moving house - the couple has put its Los Angeles mansion on the market. The singer/actress bought the Beverly Hills home in 2007 before her marriage to the rocker, securing the deal for $4.5 million.
But she's set to make a massive loss on the sale of the home after listing the property in February for $4 million. The Mediterranean-style villa, which boasts a coveted 90210 ZIP Code, offers five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a gym, media room and a swimming pool, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz, who announced their engagement on April 9, 2008, got married at Simpson's parents' residence in Encino, California on May 17 the same year. 6 months later, the couple welcomed their first son Bronx Mowgli Wentz.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier