Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Sell Their L.A. House
Ashlee Simpson and her husband Pete Wentz are moving house - the couple has put its Los Angeles mansion on the market. The singer/actress bought the Beverly Hills home in 2007 before her marriage to the rocker, securing the deal for $4.5 million.
But she's set to make a massive loss on the sale of the home after listing the property in February for $4 million. The Mediterranean-style villa, which boasts a coveted 90210 ZIP Code, offers five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a gym, media room and a swimming pool, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz, who announced their engagement on April 9, 2008, got married at Simpson's parents' residence in Encino, California on May 17 the same year. 6 months later, the couple welcomed their first son Bronx Mowgli Wentz.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia