Scarlett Johansson Shares Deadly Experience on 'Boleyn Girl' Set
Scarlett Johansson has heaped praise on the bodyguard who saved her life while filming "The Other Boleyn Girl", after a wild horse nearly crushed her to death. Johansson put her riding skills to the test while shooting the historic 2008 film, but one dangerous scene almost turned deadly when the petite star fell from a stallion and it came crashing down on top of her.
She explains, "I was riding side saddle with this 400 pound costume on and I always carried around (traveled with) this Bulgarian body guard... It had been raining and we rode up this muddy embankment and suddenly the horse was being temperamental. He reared up and I felt majestic on top until his whole a** slid underneath him and he started to roll over on one side."
Johansson admits she feared the worst until the burly bodyguard came to her rescue. She adds, "I thought for sure this was going to crush my legs and out of nowhere my Bulgarian bodyguard flew in and stop, dropped, and he rolled, and he carried me sailing through the air! I knew he would save my life one day, and he did."
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'