Scarlett Johansson Shares Deadly Experience on 'Boleyn Girl' Set
Scarlett Johansson has heaped praise on the bodyguard who saved her life while filming "The Other Boleyn Girl", after a wild horse nearly crushed her to death. Johansson put her riding skills to the test while shooting the historic 2008 film, but one dangerous scene almost turned deadly when the petite star fell from a stallion and it came crashing down on top of her.
She explains, "I was riding side saddle with this 400 pound costume on and I always carried around (traveled with) this Bulgarian body guard... It had been raining and we rode up this muddy embankment and suddenly the horse was being temperamental. He reared up and I felt majestic on top until his whole a** slid underneath him and he started to roll over on one side."
Johansson admits she feared the worst until the burly bodyguard came to her rescue. She adds, "I thought for sure this was going to crush my legs and out of nowhere my Bulgarian bodyguard flew in and stop, dropped, and he rolled, and he carried me sailing through the air! I knew he would save my life one day, and he did."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service