Lily Allen Auctions Curry Treat for Haiti Relief Efforts
Lily Allen is putting her culinary efforts to the test - the "Smile" hitmaker is reportedly agreed to cook curry with her father Keith Allen to raise money for the Haiti aid appeal. The actor auctioned off his chef skills at an event in Rodborough, England last week, raising $4,800 for Help for Haiti.
Allen offered to spend an evening at the winning bidder's house, cooking them a curry - and the prize was snapped up for $384. The 56-year-old actor has asked his famous daughter to accompany him to help in the kitchen, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper.
Prior to the auction he said, "It's about macho posturing and I will be exploiting this so we can raise a phenomenal amount of money."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville