Lily Allen Auctions Curry Treat for Haiti Relief Efforts
Lily Allen is putting her culinary efforts to the test - the "Smile" hitmaker is reportedly agreed to cook curry with her father Keith Allen to raise money for the Haiti aid appeal. The actor auctioned off his chef skills at an event in Rodborough, England last week, raising $4,800 for Help for Haiti.
Allen offered to spend an evening at the winning bidder's house, cooking them a curry - and the prize was snapped up for $384. The 56-year-old actor has asked his famous daughter to accompany him to help in the kitchen, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper.
Prior to the auction he said, "It's about macho posturing and I will be exploiting this so we can raise a phenomenal amount of money."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media