Lily Allen Auctions Curry Treat for Haiti Relief Efforts
Lily Allen is putting her culinary efforts to the test - the "Smile" hitmaker is reportedly agreed to cook curry with her father Keith Allen to raise money for the Haiti aid appeal. The actor auctioned off his chef skills at an event in Rodborough, England last week, raising $4,800 for Help for Haiti.
Allen offered to spend an evening at the winning bidder's house, cooking them a curry - and the prize was snapped up for $384. The 56-year-old actor has asked his famous daughter to accompany him to help in the kitchen, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper.
Prior to the auction he said, "It's about macho posturing and I will be exploiting this so we can raise a phenomenal amount of money."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie