Lily Allen Auctions Curry Treat for Haiti Relief Efforts
Lily Allen is putting her culinary efforts to the test - the "Smile" hitmaker is reportedly agreed to cook curry with her father Keith Allen to raise money for the Haiti aid appeal. The actor auctioned off his chef skills at an event in Rodborough, England last week, raising $4,800 for Help for Haiti.
Allen offered to spend an evening at the winning bidder's house, cooking them a curry - and the prize was snapped up for $384. The 56-year-old actor has asked his famous daughter to accompany him to help in the kitchen, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper.
Prior to the auction he said, "It's about macho posturing and I will be exploiting this so we can raise a phenomenal amount of money."
More Lily Allen News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death