Lily Allen Auctions Curry Treat for Haiti Relief Efforts
Lily Allen is putting her culinary efforts to the test - the "Smile" hitmaker is reportedly agreed to cook curry with her father Keith Allen to raise money for the Haiti aid appeal. The actor auctioned off his chef skills at an event in Rodborough, England last week, raising $4,800 for Help for Haiti.
Allen offered to spend an evening at the winning bidder's house, cooking them a curry - and the prize was snapped up for $384. The 56-year-old actor has asked his famous daughter to accompany him to help in the kitchen, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper.
Prior to the auction he said, "It's about macho posturing and I will be exploiting this so we can raise a phenomenal amount of money."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service