Kate Winslet Proud of Her Alexander McQueen Treasure
Kate Winslet treasures the Alexander McQueen's dress she wore for her first wedding - because it reminds her of happy times spent with the tragic designer. The "Titanic" star enlisted McQueen to design the gown for her 1998 nuptials to first husband Jim Threapleton, the father of her daughter, Mia.
The marriage ended in divorce - but Winslet still has fond memories of the late designer and her classic McQueen dress. She tells British morning show GMTV, "I got to know him quite well because he made my wedding dress when I married my daughter's father. I'm very proud that I still have that dress and have kept it very, very well because obviously it means so much more now."
McQueen was found hanged at his apartment in London earlier this month, on February 11, and a post-mortem examination confirmed he died from asphyxiation.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off