Boyzone Almost Abandoned New Album
The surviving members of Boyzone considered shelving their upcoming album "Brother" following Stephen Gately's death - but agreed their late bandmate "would never have forgiven" them if they had scrapped the record. The five-piece were hard at work on the album when Gately suddenly died in October 2009.
The grief-stricken group contemplated axing "Brother" - but after several emotional discussions they decided to release the album in honor of Gately. Keith Duffy tells Britain's Daily Star, "We started work on this album over a year ago and Steo (Gately) played a big part in choosing songs - he was seriously excited about making it."
"If people asked us why we didn't release the album and we said, 'It's because Stephen passed away,' he'd be there looking down saying, 'Don't you blame it on me you little f**kers!' He would never have forgiven us."
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'