Boyzone Almost Abandoned New Album
The surviving members of Boyzone considered shelving their upcoming album "Brother" following Stephen Gately's death - but agreed their late bandmate "would never have forgiven" them if they had scrapped the record. The five-piece were hard at work on the album when Gately suddenly died in October 2009.
The grief-stricken group contemplated axing "Brother" - but after several emotional discussions they decided to release the album in honor of Gately. Keith Duffy tells Britain's Daily Star, "We started work on this album over a year ago and Steo (Gately) played a big part in choosing songs - he was seriously excited about making it."
"If people asked us why we didn't release the album and we said, 'It's because Stephen passed away,' he'd be there looking down saying, 'Don't you blame it on me you little f**kers!' He would never have forgiven us."
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown