Ewan McGregor's Life Is Too Boring for an Autobiography
Ewan McGregor is keen to pen an autobiography - but is convinced his life story is "too boring" to open up about. The "Trainspotting" star was inspired to write a book about his life while starring in "The Ghost Writer", about a writer hired to create the memoirs of a former U.K. prime minister.
But when McGregor considered starting the tome, he realized he didn't have enough interesting anecdotes to compile an entire book. He says, "I wouldn't really have anything to talk about. It would be boring! Maybe I can have some dirty little secrets made up or I can write something that's just a whole crock of s**t."
While claiming that he has a boring life to talk about, Ewan McGregor recently stated that he likes "kissing boys on screen". The actor, who stars as Jim Carrey's gay lover in upcoming movie "I Love You Phillip Morris" continued, "As a straight guy, it's quite an interesting proposition. Anything on a film set that takes you by surprise like that, that gets your blood up, is good."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy