Ewan McGregor's Life Is Too Boring for an Autobiography
Ewan McGregor is keen to pen an autobiography - but is convinced his life story is "too boring" to open up about. The "Trainspotting" star was inspired to write a book about his life while starring in "The Ghost Writer", about a writer hired to create the memoirs of a former U.K. prime minister.
But when McGregor considered starting the tome, he realized he didn't have enough interesting anecdotes to compile an entire book. He says, "I wouldn't really have anything to talk about. It would be boring! Maybe I can have some dirty little secrets made up or I can write something that's just a whole crock of s**t."
While claiming that he has a boring life to talk about, Ewan McGregor recently stated that he likes "kissing boys on screen". The actor, who stars as Jim Carrey's gay lover in upcoming movie "I Love You Phillip Morris" continued, "As a straight guy, it's quite an interesting proposition. Anything on a film set that takes you by surprise like that, that gets your blood up, is good."
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie