Ewan McGregor's Life Is Too Boring for an Autobiography
Ewan McGregor is keen to pen an autobiography - but is convinced his life story is "too boring" to open up about. The "Trainspotting" star was inspired to write a book about his life while starring in "The Ghost Writer", about a writer hired to create the memoirs of a former U.K. prime minister.
But when McGregor considered starting the tome, he realized he didn't have enough interesting anecdotes to compile an entire book. He says, "I wouldn't really have anything to talk about. It would be boring! Maybe I can have some dirty little secrets made up or I can write something that's just a whole crock of s**t."
While claiming that he has a boring life to talk about, Ewan McGregor recently stated that he likes "kissing boys on screen". The actor, who stars as Jim Carrey's gay lover in upcoming movie "I Love You Phillip Morris" continued, "As a straight guy, it's quite an interesting proposition. Anything on a film set that takes you by surprise like that, that gets your blood up, is good."
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family