Ewan McGregor's Life Is Too Boring for an Autobiography
Ewan McGregor is keen to pen an autobiography - but is convinced his life story is "too boring" to open up about. The "Trainspotting" star was inspired to write a book about his life while starring in "The Ghost Writer", about a writer hired to create the memoirs of a former U.K. prime minister.
But when McGregor considered starting the tome, he realized he didn't have enough interesting anecdotes to compile an entire book. He says, "I wouldn't really have anything to talk about. It would be boring! Maybe I can have some dirty little secrets made up or I can write something that's just a whole crock of s**t."
While claiming that he has a boring life to talk about, Ewan McGregor recently stated that he likes "kissing boys on screen". The actor, who stars as Jim Carrey's gay lover in upcoming movie "I Love You Phillip Morris" continued, "As a straight guy, it's quite an interesting proposition. Anything on a film set that takes you by surprise like that, that gets your blood up, is good."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group