Happy Sienna Miller Confirms She and Jude Law Back Together
Sienna Miller has confirmed she's rekindled her romance with ex-boyfriend Jude Law - and the actress is "so happy" the former couple has reunited. The "Factory Girl" star called off her engagement to the actor in 2006 after Law's fling with his children's nanny was exposed in the press.
They sparked speculation they had reunited when they were spotted partying in New York in 2009 and enjoying a sunshine break in Barbados together over 2009 Christmas - but both refused to comment on the relationship. But now Miller has confirmed they are dating again - and she couldn't be happier. She says, "It's going really well. I'm so happy actually, he's great."
Furthermore, Sienna Miller was recently snapped wearing a ring which was reportedly bought by Jude Law. "She wore it (ring) for fun, probably as jewelery, but she wore it with close friends, and everyone saw it. There's no denying it," a source told Life & Style magazine. "They're not engaged, but I wouldn't be surprised if she and Jude go all the way. She's very happy."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch