Happy Sienna Miller Confirms She and Jude Law Back Together
Sienna Miller has confirmed she's rekindled her romance with ex-boyfriend Jude Law - and the actress is "so happy" the former couple has reunited. The "Factory Girl" star called off her engagement to the actor in 2006 after Law's fling with his children's nanny was exposed in the press.
They sparked speculation they had reunited when they were spotted partying in New York in 2009 and enjoying a sunshine break in Barbados together over 2009 Christmas - but both refused to comment on the relationship. But now Miller has confirmed they are dating again - and she couldn't be happier. She says, "It's going really well. I'm so happy actually, he's great."
Furthermore, Sienna Miller was recently snapped wearing a ring which was reportedly bought by Jude Law. "She wore it (ring) for fun, probably as jewelery, but she wore it with close friends, and everyone saw it. There's no denying it," a source told Life & Style magazine. "They're not engaged, but I wouldn't be surprised if she and Jude go all the way. She's very happy."
More Sienna Miller News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch