Leona Lewis to Have Meat-Free Tour
Leona Lewis is continuing to rally against meat-eaters - the singer has banned all animal food products from her upcoming tour. The vegetarian "Bleeding Love" hitmaker successfully convinced organizers of 2010 BRIT Awards to remove foie gras from the event's menu, after learning of plans to serve the controversial French delicacy at the ceremony.
And now Lewis is planning to make sure her upcoming U.K. tour is completely meat-free when it starts in May. She says, "The meat industry is polluting the environment. I've banned all meat from photoshoots to the tour itself simply because I don't support the meat industry."
Lewis is even trying to convince music mogul Simon Cowell to support her campaign, she wants the "American Idol" 's judge to follow Sir Paul McCartney's Meat Free Mondays campaign, to encourage the public to embrace vegetarianism once a week. She adds, "Anything I ask Simon to get involved in regarding my charity and environmental concerns he always does. He's cool like that."
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'