Leona Lewis to Have Meat-Free Tour
Leona Lewis is continuing to rally against meat-eaters - the singer has banned all animal food products from her upcoming tour. The vegetarian "Bleeding Love" hitmaker successfully convinced organizers of 2010 BRIT Awards to remove foie gras from the event's menu, after learning of plans to serve the controversial French delicacy at the ceremony.
And now Lewis is planning to make sure her upcoming U.K. tour is completely meat-free when it starts in May. She says, "The meat industry is polluting the environment. I've banned all meat from photoshoots to the tour itself simply because I don't support the meat industry."
Lewis is even trying to convince music mogul Simon Cowell to support her campaign, she wants the "American Idol" 's judge to follow Sir Paul McCartney's Meat Free Mondays campaign, to encourage the public to embrace vegetarianism once a week. She adds, "Anything I ask Simon to get involved in regarding my charity and environmental concerns he always does. He's cool like that."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie