Leona Lewis to Have Meat-Free Tour
Leona Lewis is continuing to rally against meat-eaters - the singer has banned all animal food products from her upcoming tour. The vegetarian "Bleeding Love" hitmaker successfully convinced organizers of 2010 BRIT Awards to remove foie gras from the event's menu, after learning of plans to serve the controversial French delicacy at the ceremony.
And now Lewis is planning to make sure her upcoming U.K. tour is completely meat-free when it starts in May. She says, "The meat industry is polluting the environment. I've banned all meat from photoshoots to the tour itself simply because I don't support the meat industry."
Lewis is even trying to convince music mogul Simon Cowell to support her campaign, she wants the "American Idol" 's judge to follow Sir Paul McCartney's Meat Free Mondays campaign, to encourage the public to embrace vegetarianism once a week. She adds, "Anything I ask Simon to get involved in regarding my charity and environmental concerns he always does. He's cool like that."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip