Angelina Jolie Works Things Out With Estranged Dad
Angelina Jolie has stepped out in public with her estranged father Jon Voight for the first time in several years. The actress cut her dad out of her life in 2001 after he voiced concerns about her mental health shortly before she adopted son Maddox from Cambodia.
Voight has made several attempts to mend his fractured relationship with Jolie, and the veteran star revealed in November 2009 the pair is back in contact. Jolie has now publicly shown she has put her troubles with Voight behind her, after she was snapped enjoying time with him in Venice, Italy, where she is preparing to film "The Tourist" alongside Johnny Depp.
Voight spent time with Jolie, her partner Brad Pitt, and their children on a boat trip down the city's Grand Canal.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover