Angelina Jolie Works Things Out With Estranged Dad
Angelina Jolie has stepped out in public with her estranged father Jon Voight for the first time in several years. The actress cut her dad out of her life in 2001 after he voiced concerns about her mental health shortly before she adopted son Maddox from Cambodia.
Voight has made several attempts to mend his fractured relationship with Jolie, and the veteran star revealed in November 2009 the pair is back in contact. Jolie has now publicly shown she has put her troubles with Voight behind her, after she was snapped enjoying time with him in Venice, Italy, where she is preparing to film "The Tourist" alongside Johnny Depp.
Voight spent time with Jolie, her partner Brad Pitt, and their children on a boat trip down the city's Grand Canal.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby