Angelina Jolie Works Things Out With Estranged Dad
Angelina Jolie has stepped out in public with her estranged father Jon Voight for the first time in several years. The actress cut her dad out of her life in 2001 after he voiced concerns about her mental health shortly before she adopted son Maddox from Cambodia.
Voight has made several attempts to mend his fractured relationship with Jolie, and the veteran star revealed in November 2009 the pair is back in contact. Jolie has now publicly shown she has put her troubles with Voight behind her, after she was snapped enjoying time with him in Venice, Italy, where she is preparing to film "The Tourist" alongside Johnny Depp.
Voight spent time with Jolie, her partner Brad Pitt, and their children on a boat trip down the city's Grand Canal.
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son