Stars Join Ricky Martin's Video to Rebuild Haiti
Ricky Martin has gathered celebrity pals Alicia Keys, Janet Jackson and Eva Longoria for a star-studded video, to raise money for the victims of earthquake-ravaged Haiti. The "She Bangs" hitmaker has formed the Ricky Martin Foundation/Habitat for Humanity Haiti Recovery Fund (RMFHaiti) to benefit the poverty-stricken country, rocked by a devastating 7.0 magnitude earthquake on January 12.
Martin produced and starred in the RMFHaiti video, urging viewers to send in donations. And he's heaping praise on the trio and other co-stars Ellen DeGeneres, Carrie Underwood, Sofia Vergara, Chris Pine, Patti LaBelle, and Dave Matthews, among others, for lending their names to the cause.
In a thank you letter posted on the Habitat.org website, Martin writes, "Because of each person's donations of time, production resources, good will, positive energy and a lot of love, the Ricky Martin Foundation and Habitat for Humanity were able to create a united call-to-action to raise awareness and funds with three goals in mind: Rebuild hope. Rebuild homes. Rebuild Haiti. Now, we need your help. Visit www.habitat.org/rmfhaiti to get involved or donate online any amount you can to the RMF/HFH Haiti Recovery Fund."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones