Ronnie Wood and Ekaterina Ivanova Only Rebuild Friendship
Ronnie Wood's ex-girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova has dismissed speculation of a reunion after the rocker was spotted entering the Russian's home in early February - The Rolling Stones' star was visiting to apologize for their public bust-up in December 209. Wood was cautioned by police after allegedly choking Ivanova during a 30-minute heated argument outside a restaurant in Surrey, England. The pair, who started dating in 2008, split shortly after the incident.
The rocker sparked rumors he was trying to rekindle his romance with Ivanova when he was seen going to her London home - but the former cocktail waitress has laughed off the reports, insisting she is just rebuilding her friendship with Wood. She tells Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, "Nothing physical happened. We only hugged. I showed him around my flat. A couple of my friends were also there so it wasn't that intimate."
"He stopped drinking a month ago and seemed calmer. His eyes looked brighter and his skin seemed clearer. We ate tuna sashimi - a takeaway - drank water and laughed about how crazy our relationship had been. He apologized for his behavior for the first time. I forgave him and we hugged. I think he has realized the world doesn't revolve around him."
And Ivanova also reveals she is still undergoing therapy to help her move on from the tumultuous 18-month union. She adds, "My heart has been blackened by what happened. By the end, I was dead inside. I felt isolated. I lost all confidence and I'm still having counseling."
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors