Taylor Swift's Guitar Sparks Online Bidding War
Taylor Swift's lucky guitar has sparked an online bidding war after the "Love Story" singer put it up for auction. In just six days, bids for the instrument - embellished with Swift's lucky number 13 - have reached $8,000. The guitar will be sold to the highest bidder on February 26.
All proceeds from the online auction will benefit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville, Tennessee.
Beside being phenomenal in music industry, Taylor Swift has also made her career in acting as she recently played in star-studded movie "Valentine's Day", starring opposite Taylor Lautner, Jessica Alba, Julia Roberts and Ashton Kutcher. Director of the movie Garry Marshall even tips her to win something in acting, saying "She may win something as an actress very soon. I think she's got a career and if things go well... ."
More Taylor Swift News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant