Taylor Swift's Guitar Sparks Online Bidding War
Taylor Swift's lucky guitar has sparked an online bidding war after the "Love Story" singer put it up for auction. In just six days, bids for the instrument - embellished with Swift's lucky number 13 - have reached $8,000. The guitar will be sold to the highest bidder on February 26.
All proceeds from the online auction will benefit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville, Tennessee.
Beside being phenomenal in music industry, Taylor Swift has also made her career in acting as she recently played in star-studded movie "Valentine's Day", starring opposite Taylor Lautner, Jessica Alba, Julia Roberts and Ashton Kutcher. Director of the movie Garry Marshall even tips her to win something in acting, saying "She may win something as an actress very soon. I think she's got a career and if things go well... ."
More Taylor Swift News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'