Taylor Swift's Guitar Sparks Online Bidding War
Taylor Swift's lucky guitar has sparked an online bidding war after the "Love Story" singer put it up for auction. In just six days, bids for the instrument - embellished with Swift's lucky number 13 - have reached $8,000. The guitar will be sold to the highest bidder on February 26.
All proceeds from the online auction will benefit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville, Tennessee.
Beside being phenomenal in music industry, Taylor Swift has also made her career in acting as she recently played in star-studded movie "Valentine's Day", starring opposite Taylor Lautner, Jessica Alba, Julia Roberts and Ashton Kutcher. Director of the movie Garry Marshall even tips her to win something in acting, saying "She may win something as an actress very soon. I think she's got a career and if things go well... ."
More Taylor Swift News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones