Taylor Swift's Guitar Sparks Online Bidding War
Taylor Swift's lucky guitar has sparked an online bidding war after the "Love Story" singer put it up for auction. In just six days, bids for the instrument - embellished with Swift's lucky number 13 - have reached $8,000. The guitar will be sold to the highest bidder on February 26.
All proceeds from the online auction will benefit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville, Tennessee.
Beside being phenomenal in music industry, Taylor Swift has also made her career in acting as she recently played in star-studded movie "Valentine's Day", starring opposite Taylor Lautner, Jessica Alba, Julia Roberts and Ashton Kutcher. Director of the movie Garry Marshall even tips her to win something in acting, saying "She may win something as an actress very soon. I think she's got a career and if things go well... ."
More Taylor Swift News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'