Taylor Swift's Guitar Sparks Online Bidding War
Taylor Swift's lucky guitar has sparked an online bidding war after the "Love Story" singer put it up for auction. In just six days, bids for the instrument - embellished with Swift's lucky number 13 - have reached $8,000. The guitar will be sold to the highest bidder on February 26.
All proceeds from the online auction will benefit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville, Tennessee.
Beside being phenomenal in music industry, Taylor Swift has also made her career in acting as she recently played in star-studded movie "Valentine's Day", starring opposite Taylor Lautner, Jessica Alba, Julia Roberts and Ashton Kutcher. Director of the movie Garry Marshall even tips her to win something in acting, saying "She may win something as an actress very soon. I think she's got a career and if things go well... ."
More Taylor Swift News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'