Martin Scorsese Tips Kathryn Bigelow for Oscars Win
Legendary directory Martin Scorsese is so impressed with Kathryn Bigelow's Oscar-nominated war film "The Hurt Locker" he has tipped her to win the Best Director prize at next month's, on March 7 Academy Awards. Scorsese took home the prestigious award in 2007 for "The Departed" after losing out five times.
And the filmmaker is hopeful Bigelow will follow in his footsteps, and make Oscar history as the first female Best Director. The longtime Bigelow fan says, "Maybe (she will win). I've always been a fan of hers, over the years. (Her film) 'Blue Steel'. She's good, she's really good."
Another director who also tips Kathryn Bigelow for Oscars win is Quentin Tarantino. During an interview with Larry King, the director of "Inglourious Basterds" says, "I can't imagine Kathryn is not going to get it for best director. I'm going to vote for Kathryn."
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album