Quentin Tarantino to Make 'Kill Bill 3' in 3-D
Quentin Tarantino is set to make his movies even more graphic - he wants to make the next "Kill Bill" sequel in 3-D. James Cameron's Oscar-nominated 3-D epic "Avatar" has inspired a number of other filmmakers to adopt the popular technique.
George Lucas is planning to revive his "Star Wars" films in 3-D, while studio bosses at Warner Bros. have confirmed the technology will be implemented for the final installments of the "Harry Potter" franchise. Tarantino has been a fan of 3-D movies for several years and wishes he had acquired the technology prior to the release of "Kill Bill" in 2003, because he would have happily included the popular effects.
Tarantino is set to make a third film in the franchise and he's hinted he may use the technology for "Kill Bill 3", which is due for release in 2014. He tells WENN, "I was thinking of 3-D after I saw 'House of Wax', I've always liked 3-D. I was thinking 3-D after I saw "Friday the 13th". I've always liked 3-D. So if I had the right stories, for instance if I could do 'Kill Bill' allover again I'd be tempted to do it in 3-D."
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci