Quentin Tarantino to Make 'Kill Bill 3' in 3-D
Quentin Tarantino is set to make his movies even more graphic - he wants to make the next "Kill Bill" sequel in 3-D. James Cameron's Oscar-nominated 3-D epic "Avatar" has inspired a number of other filmmakers to adopt the popular technique.
George Lucas is planning to revive his "Star Wars" films in 3-D, while studio bosses at Warner Bros. have confirmed the technology will be implemented for the final installments of the "Harry Potter" franchise. Tarantino has been a fan of 3-D movies for several years and wishes he had acquired the technology prior to the release of "Kill Bill" in 2003, because he would have happily included the popular effects.
Tarantino is set to make a third film in the franchise and he's hinted he may use the technology for "Kill Bill 3", which is due for release in 2014. He tells WENN, "I was thinking of 3-D after I saw 'House of Wax', I've always liked 3-D. I was thinking 3-D after I saw "Friday the 13th". I've always liked 3-D. So if I had the right stories, for instance if I could do 'Kill Bill' allover again I'd be tempted to do it in 3-D."
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting