Too-Busy Lindsay Lohan Not Blacklisted From Fashion Week
A representative for Lindsay Lohan has dismissed rumors the actress was snubbed by the organizers of New York Fashion Week, insisting she was too busy to attend any events. The "Mean Girls" star was recently hit by a string of reports suggesting she had been shunned by the organizers of the style celebration, who wanted to keep the troubled star away from the coveted front row seats.
But a spokesman for Lohan, Todd Shapiro, insists the actress received plenty of invitations to Fashion Week events in New York, but preferred to fly to London instead to host a fundraiser for Haiti on Tuesday, February 16.
Shapiro tells Fox News, "Lindsay got hundreds of invitations. She wanted to be there, but felt it was more important to go to England to host an event and raise funds for Haiti. She loves fashion week and hopes to be there in September, but rumors that she was blacklisted from shows couldn't be further from the truth."
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame