Too-Busy Lindsay Lohan Not Blacklisted From Fashion Week
A representative for Lindsay Lohan has dismissed rumors the actress was snubbed by the organizers of New York Fashion Week, insisting she was too busy to attend any events. The "Mean Girls" star was recently hit by a string of reports suggesting she had been shunned by the organizers of the style celebration, who wanted to keep the troubled star away from the coveted front row seats.
But a spokesman for Lohan, Todd Shapiro, insists the actress received plenty of invitations to Fashion Week events in New York, but preferred to fly to London instead to host a fundraiser for Haiti on Tuesday, February 16.
Shapiro tells Fox News, "Lindsay got hundreds of invitations. She wanted to be there, but felt it was more important to go to England to host an event and raise funds for Haiti. She loves fashion week and hopes to be there in September, but rumors that she was blacklisted from shows couldn't be further from the truth."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist