Too-Busy Lindsay Lohan Not Blacklisted From Fashion Week
A representative for Lindsay Lohan has dismissed rumors the actress was snubbed by the organizers of New York Fashion Week, insisting she was too busy to attend any events. The "Mean Girls" star was recently hit by a string of reports suggesting she had been shunned by the organizers of the style celebration, who wanted to keep the troubled star away from the coveted front row seats.
But a spokesman for Lohan, Todd Shapiro, insists the actress received plenty of invitations to Fashion Week events in New York, but preferred to fly to London instead to host a fundraiser for Haiti on Tuesday, February 16.
Shapiro tells Fox News, "Lindsay got hundreds of invitations. She wanted to be there, but felt it was more important to go to England to host an event and raise funds for Haiti. She loves fashion week and hopes to be there in September, but rumors that she was blacklisted from shows couldn't be further from the truth."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App