Kelly Osbourne Hopes to Launch Clothing Line Soon
Kelly Osbourne is desperate to follow in the footsteps of Gwen Stefani by launching her own clothing line. The singer has previously admitted she has been approached to create her own fashion range, but insisted she wouldn't sign up to a label unless she could have a hand in the designs.
Osbourne received sewing lessons from the wardrobe department during her stint on U.S. show "Dancing with the Stars" in 2009, but at the time she insisted she wasn't "ready" to launch a line.
But now the reality TV star is keen to create her own fashion garments. She says, "I want to do one (launch a fashion label) so bad. And I think that Gwen is the perfect example of how to do a line because it's not like 'Oh that's Gwen Stefani for blah, blah, blah.' You look at it and it's L.A.M.B. I hope I can do something like that soon."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie