Kelly Osbourne Hopes to Launch Clothing Line Soon
Kelly Osbourne is desperate to follow in the footsteps of Gwen Stefani by launching her own clothing line. The singer has previously admitted she has been approached to create her own fashion range, but insisted she wouldn't sign up to a label unless she could have a hand in the designs.
Osbourne received sewing lessons from the wardrobe department during her stint on U.S. show "Dancing with the Stars" in 2009, but at the time she insisted she wasn't "ready" to launch a line.
But now the reality TV star is keen to create her own fashion garments. She says, "I want to do one (launch a fashion label) so bad. And I think that Gwen is the perfect example of how to do a line because it's not like 'Oh that's Gwen Stefani for blah, blah, blah.' You look at it and it's L.A.M.B. I hope I can do something like that soon."
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber