Kelly Osbourne Hopes to Launch Clothing Line Soon
Kelly Osbourne is desperate to follow in the footsteps of Gwen Stefani by launching her own clothing line. The singer has previously admitted she has been approached to create her own fashion range, but insisted she wouldn't sign up to a label unless she could have a hand in the designs.
Osbourne received sewing lessons from the wardrobe department during her stint on U.S. show "Dancing with the Stars" in 2009, but at the time she insisted she wasn't "ready" to launch a line.
But now the reality TV star is keen to create her own fashion garments. She says, "I want to do one (launch a fashion label) so bad. And I think that Gwen is the perfect example of how to do a line because it's not like 'Oh that's Gwen Stefani for blah, blah, blah.' You look at it and it's L.A.M.B. I hope I can do something like that soon."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger