Kelly Osbourne Hopes to Launch Clothing Line Soon
Kelly Osbourne is desperate to follow in the footsteps of Gwen Stefani by launching her own clothing line. The singer has previously admitted she has been approached to create her own fashion range, but insisted she wouldn't sign up to a label unless she could have a hand in the designs.
Osbourne received sewing lessons from the wardrobe department during her stint on U.S. show "Dancing with the Stars" in 2009, but at the time she insisted she wasn't "ready" to launch a line.
But now the reality TV star is keen to create her own fashion garments. She says, "I want to do one (launch a fashion label) so bad. And I think that Gwen is the perfect example of how to do a line because it's not like 'Oh that's Gwen Stefani for blah, blah, blah.' You look at it and it's L.A.M.B. I hope I can do something like that soon."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern