Kelly Osbourne Hopes to Launch Clothing Line Soon
Kelly Osbourne is desperate to follow in the footsteps of Gwen Stefani by launching her own clothing line. The singer has previously admitted she has been approached to create her own fashion range, but insisted she wouldn't sign up to a label unless she could have a hand in the designs.
Osbourne received sewing lessons from the wardrobe department during her stint on U.S. show "Dancing with the Stars" in 2009, but at the time she insisted she wasn't "ready" to launch a line.
But now the reality TV star is keen to create her own fashion garments. She says, "I want to do one (launch a fashion label) so bad. And I think that Gwen is the perfect example of how to do a line because it's not like 'Oh that's Gwen Stefani for blah, blah, blah.' You look at it and it's L.A.M.B. I hope I can do something like that soon."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs