Colin Farrell No Longer Feels Unworthy After Stop Drinking
Irish actor Colin Farrell is glad he quit drinking, because he is better able to appreciate his career now he is sober. The 33-year-old was once famed for his party lifestyle, but has become teetotal over the last few years.
Farrell admits he turned to booze because he didn't feel "worthy" of his Hollywood career, and it was only when he quit drink that he realized he needed to change his attitude to his work. He tells Total Film magazine, "(Giving up alcohol has) put more focus on my career. I'm a lot more appreciative over what I have. For years I was adamantly trying to show that I wasn't worthy or that I didn't know why it happened to me. I enjoy it a lot more now."
"I just wanted to stop (drinking). I was done with it, I was tired of it, I wanted to get off the treadmill. The work I always took serious, I probably would have been embarrassed by how serious I took it," the "S.W.A.T" actor adds. "Everything else, the behavior around the work, was a guy having a good time and probably trying to apologize for his success."
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards