Colin Farrell No Longer Feels Unworthy After Stop Drinking
Irish actor Colin Farrell is glad he quit drinking, because he is better able to appreciate his career now he is sober. The 33-year-old was once famed for his party lifestyle, but has become teetotal over the last few years.
Farrell admits he turned to booze because he didn't feel "worthy" of his Hollywood career, and it was only when he quit drink that he realized he needed to change his attitude to his work. He tells Total Film magazine, "(Giving up alcohol has) put more focus on my career. I'm a lot more appreciative over what I have. For years I was adamantly trying to show that I wasn't worthy or that I didn't know why it happened to me. I enjoy it a lot more now."
"I just wanted to stop (drinking). I was done with it, I was tired of it, I wanted to get off the treadmill. The work I always took serious, I probably would have been embarrassed by how serious I took it," the "S.W.A.T" actor adds. "Everything else, the behavior around the work, was a guy having a good time and probably trying to apologize for his success."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs