Colin Farrell No Longer Feels Unworthy After Stop Drinking
Irish actor Colin Farrell is glad he quit drinking, because he is better able to appreciate his career now he is sober. The 33-year-old was once famed for his party lifestyle, but has become teetotal over the last few years.
Farrell admits he turned to booze because he didn't feel "worthy" of his Hollywood career, and it was only when he quit drink that he realized he needed to change his attitude to his work. He tells Total Film magazine, "(Giving up alcohol has) put more focus on my career. I'm a lot more appreciative over what I have. For years I was adamantly trying to show that I wasn't worthy or that I didn't know why it happened to me. I enjoy it a lot more now."
"I just wanted to stop (drinking). I was done with it, I was tired of it, I wanted to get off the treadmill. The work I always took serious, I probably would have been embarrassed by how serious I took it," the "S.W.A.T" actor adds. "Everything else, the behavior around the work, was a guy having a good time and probably trying to apologize for his success."
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera