Lisa Rinna Tweets Her Apology to Heidi Montag
Actress Lisa Rinna has apologized to Heidi Montag after insisting she wouldn't allow her young daughters to look at images of the cosmetically overhauled "The Hills" star. Montag shocked fans after unveiling a completely new look following a string of surgical procedures, including work on her nose, chin, ears, eyebrows, cheeks and breasts.
When former "Melrose Place" actress Rinna was asked her opinion on the reality TV star's transformation, she admitted ripping up Montag's People magazine cover because she didn't want her daughters to see it. She told FanCast.com, "We have two girls. I don't think it is something you want to bring in the house and say, 'Oh, look'."
But the 46-year-old, who has undergone surgery herself, has cleared up her comments with a post on Twitter.com. She writes, "I apologize to Miss Montag if my words were taken and used against her in the press. I did not slam her or her surgeries for the record."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign