Lisa Rinna Tweets Her Apology to Heidi Montag
Actress Lisa Rinna has apologized to Heidi Montag after insisting she wouldn't allow her young daughters to look at images of the cosmetically overhauled "The Hills" star. Montag shocked fans after unveiling a completely new look following a string of surgical procedures, including work on her nose, chin, ears, eyebrows, cheeks and breasts.
When former "Melrose Place" actress Rinna was asked her opinion on the reality TV star's transformation, she admitted ripping up Montag's People magazine cover because she didn't want her daughters to see it. She told FanCast.com, "We have two girls. I don't think it is something you want to bring in the house and say, 'Oh, look'."
But the 46-year-old, who has undergone surgery herself, has cleared up her comments with a post on Twitter.com. She writes, "I apologize to Miss Montag if my words were taken and used against her in the press. I did not slam her or her surgeries for the record."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake