Lisa Rinna Tweets Her Apology to Heidi Montag
Actress Lisa Rinna has apologized to Heidi Montag after insisting she wouldn't allow her young daughters to look at images of the cosmetically overhauled "The Hills" star. Montag shocked fans after unveiling a completely new look following a string of surgical procedures, including work on her nose, chin, ears, eyebrows, cheeks and breasts.
When former "Melrose Place" actress Rinna was asked her opinion on the reality TV star's transformation, she admitted ripping up Montag's People magazine cover because she didn't want her daughters to see it. She told FanCast.com, "We have two girls. I don't think it is something you want to bring in the house and say, 'Oh, look'."
But the 46-year-old, who has undergone surgery herself, has cleared up her comments with a post on Twitter.com. She writes, "I apologize to Miss Montag if my words were taken and used against her in the press. I did not slam her or her surgeries for the record."
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton