Lisa Rinna Tweets Her Apology to Heidi Montag
Actress Lisa Rinna has apologized to Heidi Montag after insisting she wouldn't allow her young daughters to look at images of the cosmetically overhauled "The Hills" star. Montag shocked fans after unveiling a completely new look following a string of surgical procedures, including work on her nose, chin, ears, eyebrows, cheeks and breasts.
When former "Melrose Place" actress Rinna was asked her opinion on the reality TV star's transformation, she admitted ripping up Montag's People magazine cover because she didn't want her daughters to see it. She told FanCast.com, "We have two girls. I don't think it is something you want to bring in the house and say, 'Oh, look'."
But the 46-year-old, who has undergone surgery herself, has cleared up her comments with a post on Twitter.com. She writes, "I apologize to Miss Montag if my words were taken and used against her in the press. I did not slam her or her surgeries for the record."
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman