Mindy McCready Too Afraid to Watch Herself in 'Celebrity Rehab'
Fallen country music star Mindy McCready refuses to watch her seizure episode on U.S. reality TV show "Celebrity Rehab" - because she can't stand the idea of seeing herself in so much pain. The singer sparked a medical emergency when she suffered convulsions on the show, filmed at the Pasadena Recovery Center in 2009.
The graphic episode aired earlier this year, but McCready, who has no memory of the seizure, still hasn't seen the footage. She says, "I can't watch it."
However, during an interview with Mark Steines, Mindy McCready revealed that "Celebrity Rehab" has saved her life. The singer says, "A lot of people have said, 'Was that about TV for you â�¦ or was it therapy?' And I can't speak for everyone, but for me it changed my life. It saved my life."
She adds, "Dr. Drew said so many amazing things to me that really made me think I really, truly want to know what was wrong with me, what was going on inside my head, why was I acting the way that I was?"
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris