Mel Gibson Hires Girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva to Score His New Film
Mel Gibson has hired girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva to compose the score of his next movie. The Aussie actor/director is planning an epic about 9th Century Vikings invading England and he wants the mother of his baby daughter to come up with the music for the project.
He made the announcement during an exclusive interview on U.S. news show "Extra", adding, "She's an excellent musician - it sounds like she's got three hands when she's playing."
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva have dated for a year and made their first public appearance as a couple at the Los Angeles premiere of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" on April 28, 2009. Later, the 54-year-old actor welcomed his first baby with Grigorieva on October 30 at an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles.
More Mel Gibson News
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'