Mel Gibson Hires Girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva to Score His New Film
Mel Gibson has hired girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva to compose the score of his next movie. The Aussie actor/director is planning an epic about 9th Century Vikings invading England and he wants the mother of his baby daughter to come up with the music for the project.
He made the announcement during an exclusive interview on U.S. news show "Extra", adding, "She's an excellent musician - it sounds like she's got three hands when she's playing."
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva have dated for a year and made their first public appearance as a couple at the Los Angeles premiere of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" on April 28, 2009. Later, the 54-year-old actor welcomed his first baby with Grigorieva on October 30 at an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles.
More Mel Gibson News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer