Mel Gibson Hires Girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva to Score His New Film
Mel Gibson has hired girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva to compose the score of his next movie. The Aussie actor/director is planning an epic about 9th Century Vikings invading England and he wants the mother of his baby daughter to come up with the music for the project.
He made the announcement during an exclusive interview on U.S. news show "Extra", adding, "She's an excellent musician - it sounds like she's got three hands when she's playing."
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva have dated for a year and made their first public appearance as a couple at the Los Angeles premiere of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" on April 28, 2009. Later, the 54-year-old actor welcomed his first baby with Grigorieva on October 30 at an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!