Mel Gibson Hires Girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva to Score His New Film
Mel Gibson has hired girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva to compose the score of his next movie. The Aussie actor/director is planning an epic about 9th Century Vikings invading England and he wants the mother of his baby daughter to come up with the music for the project.
He made the announcement during an exclusive interview on U.S. news show "Extra", adding, "She's an excellent musician - it sounds like she's got three hands when she's playing."
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva have dated for a year and made their first public appearance as a couple at the Los Angeles premiere of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" on April 28, 2009. Later, the 54-year-old actor welcomed his first baby with Grigorieva on October 30 at an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles.
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer