Mel Gibson Hires Girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva to Score His New Film
Mel Gibson has hired girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva to compose the score of his next movie. The Aussie actor/director is planning an epic about 9th Century Vikings invading England and he wants the mother of his baby daughter to come up with the music for the project.
He made the announcement during an exclusive interview on U.S. news show "Extra", adding, "She's an excellent musician - it sounds like she's got three hands when she's playing."
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva have dated for a year and made their first public appearance as a couple at the Los Angeles premiere of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" on April 28, 2009. Later, the 54-year-old actor welcomed his first baby with Grigorieva on October 30 at an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles.
More Mel Gibson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding