Whoopi Goldberg Vows Never to Get Married Again
Whoopi Goldberg has vowed never to wed again, insisting she is "not meant to be married". The comedienne has been married three times - her first marriage to drug counselor Alvin Martin ended in 1979; she divorced cinematographer David Claessen in 1988, and she was married to actor Lyle Trachtenberg for one year before they split in 1995.
The failed unions have prompted the "Ghost" actress to swear off marriage for good, and she's asked her friends to stop her if she ever announces plans to wed for a fourth time because she's convinced it will be doomed.
She says, "If you ever hear of me walking down anybody's aisle again, I want you to stick your leg out and trip me. Some people are not meant to be married and I am not meant to. I'm sure it is wonderful for lots of people."
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs