Whoopi Goldberg Vows Never to Get Married Again
Whoopi Goldberg has vowed never to wed again, insisting she is "not meant to be married". The comedienne has been married three times - her first marriage to drug counselor Alvin Martin ended in 1979; she divorced cinematographer David Claessen in 1988, and she was married to actor Lyle Trachtenberg for one year before they split in 1995.
The failed unions have prompted the "Ghost" actress to swear off marriage for good, and she's asked her friends to stop her if she ever announces plans to wed for a fourth time because she's convinced it will be doomed.
She says, "If you ever hear of me walking down anybody's aisle again, I want you to stick your leg out and trip me. Some people are not meant to be married and I am not meant to. I'm sure it is wonderful for lots of people."
More Whoopi Goldberg News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding