Whoopi Goldberg Vows Never to Get Married Again
Whoopi Goldberg has vowed never to wed again, insisting she is "not meant to be married". The comedienne has been married three times - her first marriage to drug counselor Alvin Martin ended in 1979; she divorced cinematographer David Claessen in 1988, and she was married to actor Lyle Trachtenberg for one year before they split in 1995.
The failed unions have prompted the "Ghost" actress to swear off marriage for good, and she's asked her friends to stop her if she ever announces plans to wed for a fourth time because she's convinced it will be doomed.
She says, "If you ever hear of me walking down anybody's aisle again, I want you to stick your leg out and trip me. Some people are not meant to be married and I am not meant to. I'm sure it is wonderful for lots of people."
More Whoopi Goldberg News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch