Whoopi Goldberg Vows Never to Get Married Again
Whoopi Goldberg has vowed never to wed again, insisting she is "not meant to be married". The comedienne has been married three times - her first marriage to drug counselor Alvin Martin ended in 1979; she divorced cinematographer David Claessen in 1988, and she was married to actor Lyle Trachtenberg for one year before they split in 1995.
The failed unions have prompted the "Ghost" actress to swear off marriage for good, and she's asked her friends to stop her if she ever announces plans to wed for a fourth time because she's convinced it will be doomed.
She says, "If you ever hear of me walking down anybody's aisle again, I want you to stick your leg out and trip me. Some people are not meant to be married and I am not meant to. I'm sure it is wonderful for lots of people."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia