Justin Timberlake's Mother Wants Jessica Biel to Bear Her Son's Child
Justin Timberlake's mother has been pressuring the star to settle down with girlfriend Jessica Biel - because she desperately wants grandchildren. The pop superstar has been dating the actress since 2006, after romancing a string of stars including Cameron Diaz and childhood sweetheart Britney Spears.
And Timberlake's mother Lynn Harless admits she has been urging her son to have children with Biel because the actress is already part of the family. She tells People.com, "(She's) one of us. She's amazing. She's so down-to-earth and her family is great. I've had friends who have grandchildren and I've tried to express to him that I'm losing that race!"
Lynn reveals she will stop pestering her son to start a family but only if the singer promises her a puppy instead. She adds, "I have grandpuppies. Justin has two boxers and she has a pitbull who's now part of the family. I said I'll leave you alone about the grandkids as long as you leave the puppies with me."
More Justin Timberlake News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage