Justin Timberlake's Mother Wants Jessica Biel to Bear Her Son's Child
Justin Timberlake's mother has been pressuring the star to settle down with girlfriend Jessica Biel - because she desperately wants grandchildren. The pop superstar has been dating the actress since 2006, after romancing a string of stars including Cameron Diaz and childhood sweetheart Britney Spears.
And Timberlake's mother Lynn Harless admits she has been urging her son to have children with Biel because the actress is already part of the family. She tells People.com, "(She's) one of us. She's amazing. She's so down-to-earth and her family is great. I've had friends who have grandchildren and I've tried to express to him that I'm losing that race!"
Lynn reveals she will stop pestering her son to start a family but only if the singer promises her a puppy instead. She adds, "I have grandpuppies. Justin has two boxers and she has a pitbull who's now part of the family. I said I'll leave you alone about the grandkids as long as you leave the puppies with me."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist