Justin Timberlake's Mother Wants Jessica Biel to Bear Her Son's Child
Justin Timberlake's mother has been pressuring the star to settle down with girlfriend Jessica Biel - because she desperately wants grandchildren. The pop superstar has been dating the actress since 2006, after romancing a string of stars including Cameron Diaz and childhood sweetheart Britney Spears.
And Timberlake's mother Lynn Harless admits she has been urging her son to have children with Biel because the actress is already part of the family. She tells People.com, "(She's) one of us. She's amazing. She's so down-to-earth and her family is great. I've had friends who have grandchildren and I've tried to express to him that I'm losing that race!"
Lynn reveals she will stop pestering her son to start a family but only if the singer promises her a puppy instead. She adds, "I have grandpuppies. Justin has two boxers and she has a pitbull who's now part of the family. I said I'll leave you alone about the grandkids as long as you leave the puppies with me."
More Justin Timberlake News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016