Justin Timberlake's Mother Wants Jessica Biel to Bear Her Son's Child
Justin Timberlake's mother has been pressuring the star to settle down with girlfriend Jessica Biel - because she desperately wants grandchildren. The pop superstar has been dating the actress since 2006, after romancing a string of stars including Cameron Diaz and childhood sweetheart Britney Spears.
And Timberlake's mother Lynn Harless admits she has been urging her son to have children with Biel because the actress is already part of the family. She tells People.com, "(She's) one of us. She's amazing. She's so down-to-earth and her family is great. I've had friends who have grandchildren and I've tried to express to him that I'm losing that race!"
Lynn reveals she will stop pestering her son to start a family but only if the singer promises her a puppy instead. She adds, "I have grandpuppies. Justin has two boxers and she has a pitbull who's now part of the family. I said I'll leave you alone about the grandkids as long as you leave the puppies with me."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower