Justin Timberlake's Mother Wants Jessica Biel to Bear Her Son's Child
Justin Timberlake's mother has been pressuring the star to settle down with girlfriend Jessica Biel - because she desperately wants grandchildren. The pop superstar has been dating the actress since 2006, after romancing a string of stars including Cameron Diaz and childhood sweetheart Britney Spears.
And Timberlake's mother Lynn Harless admits she has been urging her son to have children with Biel because the actress is already part of the family. She tells People.com, "(She's) one of us. She's amazing. She's so down-to-earth and her family is great. I've had friends who have grandchildren and I've tried to express to him that I'm losing that race!"
Lynn reveals she will stop pestering her son to start a family but only if the singer promises her a puppy instead. She adds, "I have grandpuppies. Justin has two boxers and she has a pitbull who's now part of the family. I said I'll leave you alone about the grandkids as long as you leave the puppies with me."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'