Ryan Gosling Sparks Romance Rumor With Internet Entrepreneur
Hollywood star Ryan Gosling has been linked to an internet entrepreneur after the pair was spotted enjoying a pre-Valentine's Day date in Los Angeles. The 29-year-old actor ended his on/off relationship with Rachel McAdams in 2008 after they fell for each other on the set of their romantic drama "The Notebook" in 2004.
Gosling was recently rumored to be dating British actress Jaime Murray, after he was seen partying with the "Dexter" star in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve. But now the actor is said to have another lady in his life after he was spotted enjoying lunch with a mystery woman in early February. She has now been identified as 29-year-old internet entrepreneur Hilary Rowland, according to In Touch magazine.
A source tells the publication, "They sat for a few hours just laughing and making jokes. It isn't a romance yet, but they are friends and they really seem to like each other."
More Ryan Gosling News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes