Ryan Gosling Sparks Romance Rumor With Internet Entrepreneur
Hollywood star Ryan Gosling has been linked to an internet entrepreneur after the pair was spotted enjoying a pre-Valentine's Day date in Los Angeles. The 29-year-old actor ended his on/off relationship with Rachel McAdams in 2008 after they fell for each other on the set of their romantic drama "The Notebook" in 2004.
Gosling was recently rumored to be dating British actress Jaime Murray, after he was seen partying with the "Dexter" star in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve. But now the actor is said to have another lady in his life after he was spotted enjoying lunch with a mystery woman in early February. She has now been identified as 29-year-old internet entrepreneur Hilary Rowland, according to In Touch magazine.
A source tells the publication, "They sat for a few hours just laughing and making jokes. It isn't a romance yet, but they are friends and they really seem to like each other."
More Ryan Gosling News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday