Ryan Gosling Sparks Romance Rumor With Internet Entrepreneur
Hollywood star Ryan Gosling has been linked to an internet entrepreneur after the pair was spotted enjoying a pre-Valentine's Day date in Los Angeles. The 29-year-old actor ended his on/off relationship with Rachel McAdams in 2008 after they fell for each other on the set of their romantic drama "The Notebook" in 2004.
Gosling was recently rumored to be dating British actress Jaime Murray, after he was seen partying with the "Dexter" star in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve. But now the actor is said to have another lady in his life after he was spotted enjoying lunch with a mystery woman in early February. She has now been identified as 29-year-old internet entrepreneur Hilary Rowland, according to In Touch magazine.
A source tells the publication, "They sat for a few hours just laughing and making jokes. It isn't a romance yet, but they are friends and they really seem to like each other."
More Ryan Gosling News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic