Ryan Gosling Sparks Romance Rumor With Internet Entrepreneur
Hollywood star Ryan Gosling has been linked to an internet entrepreneur after the pair was spotted enjoying a pre-Valentine's Day date in Los Angeles. The 29-year-old actor ended his on/off relationship with Rachel McAdams in 2008 after they fell for each other on the set of their romantic drama "The Notebook" in 2004.
Gosling was recently rumored to be dating British actress Jaime Murray, after he was seen partying with the "Dexter" star in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve. But now the actor is said to have another lady in his life after he was spotted enjoying lunch with a mystery woman in early February. She has now been identified as 29-year-old internet entrepreneur Hilary Rowland, according to In Touch magazine.
A source tells the publication, "They sat for a few hours just laughing and making jokes. It isn't a romance yet, but they are friends and they really seem to like each other."
More Ryan Gosling News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns