Ryan Gosling Sparks Romance Rumor With Internet Entrepreneur
Hollywood star Ryan Gosling has been linked to an internet entrepreneur after the pair was spotted enjoying a pre-Valentine's Day date in Los Angeles. The 29-year-old actor ended his on/off relationship with Rachel McAdams in 2008 after they fell for each other on the set of their romantic drama "The Notebook" in 2004.
Gosling was recently rumored to be dating British actress Jaime Murray, after he was seen partying with the "Dexter" star in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve. But now the actor is said to have another lady in his life after he was spotted enjoying lunch with a mystery woman in early February. She has now been identified as 29-year-old internet entrepreneur Hilary Rowland, according to In Touch magazine.
A source tells the publication, "They sat for a few hours just laughing and making jokes. It isn't a romance yet, but they are friends and they really seem to like each other."
More Ryan Gosling News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host