Jessica Biel Supports Justin Timberlake at His Line's Latest Collection Debut
Jessica Biel proved her romance with Justin Timberlake is still on this week by cheering the pop star on during his runway show for New York Fashion Week. The couple has been dogged by rumors of a split for months and the "SexyBack" hitmaker fueled the tabloid claims when he pulled out of plans to join Biel on a charity climb up Mount Kilimanjaro in January.
But the actress played the role of loving girlfriend on Wednesday, February 17 when she joined Timberlake's parents at the William Rast fashion show, where he debuted his line's latest collection. And the singer's mother Lynn Harless insists the stars' three-year relationship is stronger than ever, reports People.com.
Referring to Biel as "one of us", Harless adds, "They're both very funny and creative. They're always trying to out 'special' each other. They're pretty openly affectionate."
More Jessica Biel News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'