Jessica Biel Supports Justin Timberlake at His Line's Latest Collection Debut
Jessica Biel proved her romance with Justin Timberlake is still on this week by cheering the pop star on during his runway show for New York Fashion Week. The couple has been dogged by rumors of a split for months and the "SexyBack" hitmaker fueled the tabloid claims when he pulled out of plans to join Biel on a charity climb up Mount Kilimanjaro in January.
But the actress played the role of loving girlfriend on Wednesday, February 17 when she joined Timberlake's parents at the William Rast fashion show, where he debuted his line's latest collection. And the singer's mother Lynn Harless insists the stars' three-year relationship is stronger than ever, reports People.com.
Referring to Biel as "one of us", Harless adds, "They're both very funny and creative. They're always trying to out 'special' each other. They're pretty openly affectionate."
More Jessica Biel News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date