Jessica Biel Supports Justin Timberlake at His Line's Latest Collection Debut
Jessica Biel proved her romance with Justin Timberlake is still on this week by cheering the pop star on during his runway show for New York Fashion Week. The couple has been dogged by rumors of a split for months and the "SexyBack" hitmaker fueled the tabloid claims when he pulled out of plans to join Biel on a charity climb up Mount Kilimanjaro in January.
But the actress played the role of loving girlfriend on Wednesday, February 17 when she joined Timberlake's parents at the William Rast fashion show, where he debuted his line's latest collection. And the singer's mother Lynn Harless insists the stars' three-year relationship is stronger than ever, reports People.com.
Referring to Biel as "one of us", Harless adds, "They're both very funny and creative. They're always trying to out 'special' each other. They're pretty openly affectionate."
More Jessica Biel News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic