Jessica Biel Supports Justin Timberlake at His Line's Latest Collection Debut
Jessica Biel proved her romance with Justin Timberlake is still on this week by cheering the pop star on during his runway show for New York Fashion Week. The couple has been dogged by rumors of a split for months and the "SexyBack" hitmaker fueled the tabloid claims when he pulled out of plans to join Biel on a charity climb up Mount Kilimanjaro in January.
But the actress played the role of loving girlfriend on Wednesday, February 17 when she joined Timberlake's parents at the William Rast fashion show, where he debuted his line's latest collection. And the singer's mother Lynn Harless insists the stars' three-year relationship is stronger than ever, reports People.com.
Referring to Biel as "one of us", Harless adds, "They're both very funny and creative. They're always trying to out 'special' each other. They're pretty openly affectionate."
More Jessica Biel News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones