Jessica Biel Supports Justin Timberlake at His Line's Latest Collection Debut
Jessica Biel proved her romance with Justin Timberlake is still on this week by cheering the pop star on during his runway show for New York Fashion Week. The couple has been dogged by rumors of a split for months and the "SexyBack" hitmaker fueled the tabloid claims when he pulled out of plans to join Biel on a charity climb up Mount Kilimanjaro in January.
But the actress played the role of loving girlfriend on Wednesday, February 17 when she joined Timberlake's parents at the William Rast fashion show, where he debuted his line's latest collection. And the singer's mother Lynn Harless insists the stars' three-year relationship is stronger than ever, reports People.com.
Referring to Biel as "one of us", Harless adds, "They're both very funny and creative. They're always trying to out 'special' each other. They're pretty openly affectionate."
More Jessica Biel News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding