Kate Moss Not Leaving Modeling
Supermodel Kate Moss has dismissed rumors she's set to step behind the camera for good, insisting she is "still having a wonderful time modeling." The British beauty has expanded her resume in recent years, launching a highly successful clothing line with U.K. retailer Topshop and a range of perfumes.
She also recently signed up to design a collection of handbags for luxury design house Longchamp and turned fashion stylist by directing a photoshoot for Love magazine featuring her pop star pal Lily Allen.
But Moss is adamant she's going to continue modeling work for as long as possible. She tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "I'm still having a wonderful time modeling. In career terms, things have never been better."
"Modeling has given me insights and experience that I can now use in other ways," the 36-year-old model shares. "Sometimes, I don't like (the fame), but then I've got to deal with it, so I do. You know, I just wanted to be good at my job, I never wanted to be famous, but that happens to come with it."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3