Kate Moss Not Leaving Modeling
Supermodel Kate Moss has dismissed rumors she's set to step behind the camera for good, insisting she is "still having a wonderful time modeling." The British beauty has expanded her resume in recent years, launching a highly successful clothing line with U.K. retailer Topshop and a range of perfumes.
She also recently signed up to design a collection of handbags for luxury design house Longchamp and turned fashion stylist by directing a photoshoot for Love magazine featuring her pop star pal Lily Allen.
But Moss is adamant she's going to continue modeling work for as long as possible. She tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "I'm still having a wonderful time modeling. In career terms, things have never been better."
"Modeling has given me insights and experience that I can now use in other ways," the 36-year-old model shares. "Sometimes, I don't like (the fame), but then I've got to deal with it, so I do. You know, I just wanted to be good at my job, I never wanted to be famous, but that happens to come with it."
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head