Kate Moss Not Leaving Modeling
Supermodel Kate Moss has dismissed rumors she's set to step behind the camera for good, insisting she is "still having a wonderful time modeling." The British beauty has expanded her resume in recent years, launching a highly successful clothing line with U.K. retailer Topshop and a range of perfumes.
She also recently signed up to design a collection of handbags for luxury design house Longchamp and turned fashion stylist by directing a photoshoot for Love magazine featuring her pop star pal Lily Allen.
But Moss is adamant she's going to continue modeling work for as long as possible. She tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "I'm still having a wonderful time modeling. In career terms, things have never been better."
"Modeling has given me insights and experience that I can now use in other ways," the 36-year-old model shares. "Sometimes, I don't like (the fame), but then I've got to deal with it, so I do. You know, I just wanted to be good at my job, I never wanted to be famous, but that happens to come with it."
More Kate Moss News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!