Kate Moss Not Leaving Modeling
Supermodel Kate Moss has dismissed rumors she's set to step behind the camera for good, insisting she is "still having a wonderful time modeling." The British beauty has expanded her resume in recent years, launching a highly successful clothing line with U.K. retailer Topshop and a range of perfumes.
She also recently signed up to design a collection of handbags for luxury design house Longchamp and turned fashion stylist by directing a photoshoot for Love magazine featuring her pop star pal Lily Allen.
But Moss is adamant she's going to continue modeling work for as long as possible. She tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "I'm still having a wonderful time modeling. In career terms, things have never been better."
"Modeling has given me insights and experience that I can now use in other ways," the 36-year-old model shares. "Sometimes, I don't like (the fame), but then I've got to deal with it, so I do. You know, I just wanted to be good at my job, I never wanted to be famous, but that happens to come with it."
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert