Kate Moss Not Leaving Modeling
Supermodel Kate Moss has dismissed rumors she's set to step behind the camera for good, insisting she is "still having a wonderful time modeling." The British beauty has expanded her resume in recent years, launching a highly successful clothing line with U.K. retailer Topshop and a range of perfumes.
She also recently signed up to design a collection of handbags for luxury design house Longchamp and turned fashion stylist by directing a photoshoot for Love magazine featuring her pop star pal Lily Allen.
But Moss is adamant she's going to continue modeling work for as long as possible. She tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "I'm still having a wonderful time modeling. In career terms, things have never been better."
"Modeling has given me insights and experience that I can now use in other ways," the 36-year-old model shares. "Sometimes, I don't like (the fame), but then I've got to deal with it, so I do. You know, I just wanted to be good at my job, I never wanted to be famous, but that happens to come with it."
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2