George Clooney's Girlfriend to Debut Her Acting in 'Leverage'
George Clooney's girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis is set to make her acting debut on U.S. TV - the Italian model has reportedly signed up to make a guest appearance in crime drama "Leverage". The Hollywood heart-throb has been dating the beauty since summer 2009, and she has since landed a string of high profile modeling assignments including a starring role in Roberto Cavalli's latest lingerie ad campaign.
Now 31-year-old Canalis is preparing to show off her acting skills as a "mysterious international secret agent" in the TNT network series, according to US Weekly.com. A source tells the website, "She's very excited about the part as well as the chance to break into American television."
"When the opportunity came up, she was thrilled. She knows she'll be over (in the U.S.) to be with George at the Oscars so she's hoping to shoot some of her part then."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic