George Clooney's Girlfriend to Debut Her Acting in 'Leverage'
George Clooney's girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis is set to make her acting debut on U.S. TV - the Italian model has reportedly signed up to make a guest appearance in crime drama "Leverage". The Hollywood heart-throb has been dating the beauty since summer 2009, and she has since landed a string of high profile modeling assignments including a starring role in Roberto Cavalli's latest lingerie ad campaign.
Now 31-year-old Canalis is preparing to show off her acting skills as a "mysterious international secret agent" in the TNT network series, according to US Weekly.com. A source tells the website, "She's very excited about the part as well as the chance to break into American television."
"When the opportunity came up, she was thrilled. She knows she'll be over (in the U.S.) to be with George at the Oscars so she's hoping to shoot some of her part then."
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots