George Clooney's Girlfriend to Debut Her Acting in 'Leverage'
George Clooney's girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis is set to make her acting debut on U.S. TV - the Italian model has reportedly signed up to make a guest appearance in crime drama "Leverage". The Hollywood heart-throb has been dating the beauty since summer 2009, and she has since landed a string of high profile modeling assignments including a starring role in Roberto Cavalli's latest lingerie ad campaign.
Now 31-year-old Canalis is preparing to show off her acting skills as a "mysterious international secret agent" in the TNT network series, according to US Weekly.com. A source tells the website, "She's very excited about the part as well as the chance to break into American television."
"When the opportunity came up, she was thrilled. She knows she'll be over (in the U.S.) to be with George at the Oscars so she's hoping to shoot some of her part then."
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower