George Clooney's Girlfriend to Debut Her Acting in 'Leverage'
George Clooney's girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis is set to make her acting debut on U.S. TV - the Italian model has reportedly signed up to make a guest appearance in crime drama "Leverage". The Hollywood heart-throb has been dating the beauty since summer 2009, and she has since landed a string of high profile modeling assignments including a starring role in Roberto Cavalli's latest lingerie ad campaign.
Now 31-year-old Canalis is preparing to show off her acting skills as a "mysterious international secret agent" in the TNT network series, according to US Weekly.com. A source tells the website, "She's very excited about the part as well as the chance to break into American television."
"When the opportunity came up, she was thrilled. She knows she'll be over (in the U.S.) to be with George at the Oscars so she's hoping to shoot some of her part then."
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship