Liam Gallagher Kicked Out From the BRIT Awards
Liam Gallagher was thrown out of the BRIT Awards after he pushed over a model and got into a scuffle with the beauty's boyfriend backstage, according to a U.K. Report. The rocker has come under fire after hurling a special award presented to his former band Oasis into the crowd at the ceremony in London on Tuesday, February 16.
And the unpredictable singer caused more mayhem backstage, after he allegedly pushed over a model dressed as a BRITs silver trophy in the VIP bar area. According to Britain's The Sun newspaper, Gallagher knocked the girl over and was confronted by her boyfriend, before being escorted out by event security.
In a bizarre interview with his wife Nicole Appleton for U.K. network ITV2 after the incident, Gallagher said, "I have been silvered before. I have been pushed over. But I got up and f**king carried on. He is sitting there going, 'Hey, you pushed my bird (girlfriend) over. She's silver.' I was gold and I was bronze too, baby. Now can we all take loads of Class A drugs?"
Meanwhile, Gallagher has hit out at the award show's host - U.K. comic Peter Kay - after the funnyman humiliated him in front of the event's star-studded audience. Kay labelled the star a "k**bhead" after he threw his trophy into the audience, and Gallagher got his revenge on Twitter.com, by labeling the portly comedian, who hails from the north of England, a "fat f**k".
He wrote, "Listen up fat f**k. As a real northerner I was brought up 2 say s**t 2 (sic) people's faces, not behind their back. Live forever LG."
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'