Kim Kardashian Reveals Undercover U.S. Air Marshal's Identity on Twitter
Socialite Kim Kardashian came under fire from her Twitter.com followers on Tuesday, February 16 after she nearly disclosed the identity of an undercover U.S. air marshal while onboard a flight bound for Los Angeles. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star logged on to the micro-blogging website after boarding a plane in New York and told fans she was seated next to a top secret agent, whose identity is concealed to ensure the safety of fellow passengers.
She wrote, "I'm on the airplane...love wifi. I am sitting next to an Air Marshall (sic)! Jim the air marshall (sic) makes me feel safe!" Kardashian's 'tweet' sparked fury among some of her followers, who raised concerns about the star exposing such privileged information.
But Kardashian brushed off the criticism and defended her air companion, whose full name was not revealed. She responded, "RELAX I just told u guys the Air Marshall (sic) is sitting next to me, highly doubt anyone is twittering like me on this flight! Shhh."
"Air Marshall's (sic) are supposed to keep their identity concealed. He did! I am just a private eye & assumed, so I asked him & he was honest!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale