Kim Kardashian Reveals Undercover U.S. Air Marshal's Identity on Twitter
Socialite Kim Kardashian came under fire from her Twitter.com followers on Tuesday, February 16 after she nearly disclosed the identity of an undercover U.S. air marshal while onboard a flight bound for Los Angeles. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star logged on to the micro-blogging website after boarding a plane in New York and told fans she was seated next to a top secret agent, whose identity is concealed to ensure the safety of fellow passengers.
She wrote, "I'm on the airplane...love wifi. I am sitting next to an Air Marshall (sic)! Jim the air marshall (sic) makes me feel safe!" Kardashian's 'tweet' sparked fury among some of her followers, who raised concerns about the star exposing such privileged information.
But Kardashian brushed off the criticism and defended her air companion, whose full name was not revealed. She responded, "RELAX I just told u guys the Air Marshall (sic) is sitting next to me, highly doubt anyone is twittering like me on this flight! Shhh."
"Air Marshall's (sic) are supposed to keep their identity concealed. He did! I am just a private eye & assumed, so I asked him & he was honest!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'