Kim Kardashian Reveals Undercover U.S. Air Marshal's Identity on Twitter
Socialite Kim Kardashian came under fire from her Twitter.com followers on Tuesday, February 16 after she nearly disclosed the identity of an undercover U.S. air marshal while onboard a flight bound for Los Angeles. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star logged on to the micro-blogging website after boarding a plane in New York and told fans she was seated next to a top secret agent, whose identity is concealed to ensure the safety of fellow passengers.
She wrote, "I'm on the airplane...love wifi. I am sitting next to an Air Marshall (sic)! Jim the air marshall (sic) makes me feel safe!" Kardashian's 'tweet' sparked fury among some of her followers, who raised concerns about the star exposing such privileged information.
But Kardashian brushed off the criticism and defended her air companion, whose full name was not revealed. She responded, "RELAX I just told u guys the Air Marshall (sic) is sitting next to me, highly doubt anyone is twittering like me on this flight! Shhh."
"Air Marshall's (sic) are supposed to keep their identity concealed. He did! I am just a private eye & assumed, so I asked him & he was honest!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident