Kim Kardashian Reveals Undercover U.S. Air Marshal's Identity on Twitter
Socialite Kim Kardashian came under fire from her Twitter.com followers on Tuesday, February 16 after she nearly disclosed the identity of an undercover U.S. air marshal while onboard a flight bound for Los Angeles. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star logged on to the micro-blogging website after boarding a plane in New York and told fans she was seated next to a top secret agent, whose identity is concealed to ensure the safety of fellow passengers.
She wrote, "I'm on the airplane...love wifi. I am sitting next to an Air Marshall (sic)! Jim the air marshall (sic) makes me feel safe!" Kardashian's 'tweet' sparked fury among some of her followers, who raised concerns about the star exposing such privileged information.
But Kardashian brushed off the criticism and defended her air companion, whose full name was not revealed. She responded, "RELAX I just told u guys the Air Marshall (sic) is sitting next to me, highly doubt anyone is twittering like me on this flight! Shhh."
"Air Marshall's (sic) are supposed to keep their identity concealed. He did! I am just a private eye & assumed, so I asked him & he was honest!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'