Kim Kardashian Reveals Undercover U.S. Air Marshal's Identity on Twitter
Socialite Kim Kardashian came under fire from her Twitter.com followers on Tuesday, February 16 after she nearly disclosed the identity of an undercover U.S. air marshal while onboard a flight bound for Los Angeles. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star logged on to the micro-blogging website after boarding a plane in New York and told fans she was seated next to a top secret agent, whose identity is concealed to ensure the safety of fellow passengers.
She wrote, "I'm on the airplane...love wifi. I am sitting next to an Air Marshall (sic)! Jim the air marshall (sic) makes me feel safe!" Kardashian's 'tweet' sparked fury among some of her followers, who raised concerns about the star exposing such privileged information.
But Kardashian brushed off the criticism and defended her air companion, whose full name was not revealed. She responded, "RELAX I just told u guys the Air Marshall (sic) is sitting next to me, highly doubt anyone is twittering like me on this flight! Shhh."
"Air Marshall's (sic) are supposed to keep their identity concealed. He did! I am just a private eye & assumed, so I asked him & he was honest!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months