Pictures of Britney Spears' New Candies Ads Come Out
Britney Spears has teamed up with celebrated fashion photographers Annie Leibovitz, Mark Seliger and Terry Richardson to shoot her new ads for American clothing line Candie's. The "Toxic" hitmaker, who became a Candie's girl in 2009, strikes several poses in different scenarios for the special "through the lens" promotional campaign.
In one of Seliger's shots, sexy Spears wears nothing but a corset and feather boas while posing in a boudoir. The shot was inspired by a French burlesque dancer's dressing room.
Leibovitz's shoot took place against an industrial backdrop, while Richardson opted for a plain white set. In a statement, Spears says, "Annie, Mark and Terry are three of the biggest photographers in the world, I am honored to be working with them... It was an amazing shoot and I know my fans are going to love the cool images."
More Britney Spears News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image