Pictures of Britney Spears' New Candies Ads Come Out
Britney Spears has teamed up with celebrated fashion photographers Annie Leibovitz, Mark Seliger and Terry Richardson to shoot her new ads for American clothing line Candie's. The "Toxic" hitmaker, who became a Candie's girl in 2009, strikes several poses in different scenarios for the special "through the lens" promotional campaign.
In one of Seliger's shots, sexy Spears wears nothing but a corset and feather boas while posing in a boudoir. The shot was inspired by a French burlesque dancer's dressing room.
Leibovitz's shoot took place against an industrial backdrop, while Richardson opted for a plain white set. In a statement, Spears says, "Annie, Mark and Terry are three of the biggest photographers in the world, I am honored to be working with them... It was an amazing shoot and I know my fans are going to love the cool images."
More Britney Spears News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers