Pictures of Britney Spears' New Candies Ads Come Out
Britney Spears has teamed up with celebrated fashion photographers Annie Leibovitz, Mark Seliger and Terry Richardson to shoot her new ads for American clothing line Candie's. The "Toxic" hitmaker, who became a Candie's girl in 2009, strikes several poses in different scenarios for the special "through the lens" promotional campaign.
In one of Seliger's shots, sexy Spears wears nothing but a corset and feather boas while posing in a boudoir. The shot was inspired by a French burlesque dancer's dressing room.
Leibovitz's shoot took place against an industrial backdrop, while Richardson opted for a plain white set. In a statement, Spears says, "Annie, Mark and Terry are three of the biggest photographers in the world, I am honored to be working with them... It was an amazing shoot and I know my fans are going to love the cool images."
More Britney Spears News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'