Pictures of Britney Spears' New Candies Ads Come Out
Britney Spears has teamed up with celebrated fashion photographers Annie Leibovitz, Mark Seliger and Terry Richardson to shoot her new ads for American clothing line Candie's. The "Toxic" hitmaker, who became a Candie's girl in 2009, strikes several poses in different scenarios for the special "through the lens" promotional campaign.
In one of Seliger's shots, sexy Spears wears nothing but a corset and feather boas while posing in a boudoir. The shot was inspired by a French burlesque dancer's dressing room.
Leibovitz's shoot took place against an industrial backdrop, while Richardson opted for a plain white set. In a statement, Spears says, "Annie, Mark and Terry are three of the biggest photographers in the world, I am honored to be working with them... It was an amazing shoot and I know my fans are going to love the cool images."
More Britney Spears News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!