Pictures of Britney Spears' New Candies Ads Come Out
Britney Spears has teamed up with celebrated fashion photographers Annie Leibovitz, Mark Seliger and Terry Richardson to shoot her new ads for American clothing line Candie's. The "Toxic" hitmaker, who became a Candie's girl in 2009, strikes several poses in different scenarios for the special "through the lens" promotional campaign.
In one of Seliger's shots, sexy Spears wears nothing but a corset and feather boas while posing in a boudoir. The shot was inspired by a French burlesque dancer's dressing room.
Leibovitz's shoot took place against an industrial backdrop, while Richardson opted for a plain white set. In a statement, Spears says, "Annie, Mark and Terry are three of the biggest photographers in the world, I am honored to be working with them... It was an amazing shoot and I know my fans are going to love the cool images."
More Britney Spears News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist