Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page Works On 'Posthumous Book'
Legendary Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page is documenting his history with the band in a series of pictures for a limited-edition autobiography. Page has signed a deal with Genesis Publications to put together a 500-page book titled "Zoso", his first officially published work.
The tome will have a limited run of 2,500 copies worldwide, although a release date has yet to be announced, according to The Pulse of Radio. Meanwhile 66-year-old Page insists plans for a written memoir have been put on hold - and may only be released after his death.
He tells Mojo magazine, "I considered doing a posthumous book. And I'm not joking. I genuinely thought about doing one. As usual it seems like a silly idea, but it wouldn't have been a silly idea if John Lennon had done one, would it?"
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos