Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page Works On 'Posthumous Book'
Legendary Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page is documenting his history with the band in a series of pictures for a limited-edition autobiography. Page has signed a deal with Genesis Publications to put together a 500-page book titled "Zoso", his first officially published work.
The tome will have a limited run of 2,500 copies worldwide, although a release date has yet to be announced, according to The Pulse of Radio. Meanwhile 66-year-old Page insists plans for a written memoir have been put on hold - and may only be released after his death.
He tells Mojo magazine, "I considered doing a posthumous book. And I'm not joking. I genuinely thought about doing one. As usual it seems like a silly idea, but it wouldn't have been a silly idea if John Lennon had done one, would it?"
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz