Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page Works On 'Posthumous Book'
Legendary Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page is documenting his history with the band in a series of pictures for a limited-edition autobiography. Page has signed a deal with Genesis Publications to put together a 500-page book titled "Zoso", his first officially published work.
The tome will have a limited run of 2,500 copies worldwide, although a release date has yet to be announced, according to The Pulse of Radio. Meanwhile 66-year-old Page insists plans for a written memoir have been put on hold - and may only be released after his death.
He tells Mojo magazine, "I considered doing a posthumous book. And I'm not joking. I genuinely thought about doing one. As usual it seems like a silly idea, but it wouldn't have been a silly idea if John Lennon had done one, would it?"
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues