Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page Works On 'Posthumous Book'
Legendary Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page is documenting his history with the band in a series of pictures for a limited-edition autobiography. Page has signed a deal with Genesis Publications to put together a 500-page book titled "Zoso", his first officially published work.
The tome will have a limited run of 2,500 copies worldwide, although a release date has yet to be announced, according to The Pulse of Radio. Meanwhile 66-year-old Page insists plans for a written memoir have been put on hold - and may only be released after his death.
He tells Mojo magazine, "I considered doing a posthumous book. And I'm not joking. I genuinely thought about doing one. As usual it seems like a silly idea, but it wouldn't have been a silly idea if John Lennon had done one, would it?"
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son