Cory Monteith Delighted With 'Glee' Role
Cory Monteith relishes playing a student on hit U.S. show "Glee" - because he dropped out of high school when he was a teenager. The 27-year-old Canadian actor plays heart-throb Finn Hudson in the hit U.S. musical comedy based in a fictional Ohio school.
And Monteith, who dropped out of high school in the ninth grade, admits being on set feels like the education he never had. He tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I didn't really go to high school. I started working when I was 16."
"I had a million jobs from the time I was 15 or 16 until I was 20 or so. I was really poor as a kid and I worked at a car lot - the first job I had was washing cars. We're such a tight unit (on the show), that 'Glee' club of ours - what you see on screen is real life in a lot of ways."
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest