Cory Monteith Delighted With 'Glee' Role
Cory Monteith relishes playing a student on hit U.S. show "Glee" - because he dropped out of high school when he was a teenager. The 27-year-old Canadian actor plays heart-throb Finn Hudson in the hit U.S. musical comedy based in a fictional Ohio school.
And Monteith, who dropped out of high school in the ninth grade, admits being on set feels like the education he never had. He tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I didn't really go to high school. I started working when I was 16."
"I had a million jobs from the time I was 15 or 16 until I was 20 or so. I was really poor as a kid and I worked at a car lot - the first job I had was washing cars. We're such a tight unit (on the show), that 'Glee' club of ours - what you see on screen is real life in a lot of ways."
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'