Katy Perry Not Landing Shoe Line Deal
A spokesperson for pop star Katy Perry has dismissed rumors she has signed a deal to develop her own shoe range. According to the New York Post, the fashion-forward singer was offered $1 million to collaborate with designer Steve Madden, who recently teamed up with twin moguls Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen for their new footwear collection, Olsenboye.
However, the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker isn't about to follow in the footsteps of celebrity shoe designers Jessica Simpson, Paris Hilton and Stacy Ferguson. In a statement denying the claims, the rep says, "Katy is working on her next album, not a shoe line."
Aside from her designer role, in late January, Katy Perry held a bash for her engagement with Russell Brand, who proposed her on a romantic candle-lit dinner in India. The couple held the party at Il Cielo in Beverly Hills along with around 50 guests.
More Katy Perry News
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women