James McAvoy Gets Mistaken for Ewan McGregor
James McAvoy is often mistaken for fellow Scottish actor Ewan McGregor - because they have identical accents. The "Atonement" actor's heavy Scottish brogue often confuses Americans - and when they discover where he hails from, many presume he is "Trainspotting" star McGregor.
McAvoy says, "Even now, in America, people will go, 'Hey, I didn't know you were Irish.' You go, 'I'm not.' They go, 'What? Where are you from? Australia?' What? People hear your accent and go, 'Are you Ewan McGregor?' I look nothing like him."
On another news, James McAvoy is currently expecting his first baby with wife Anne-Marie Duff, whom he married on October 18, 2006. Affirming the happy news, representative of the actor said, "We are happy to confirm that James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff are expecting their first child."
More James McAvoy News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service