James McAvoy Gets Mistaken for Ewan McGregor
James McAvoy is often mistaken for fellow Scottish actor Ewan McGregor - because they have identical accents. The "Atonement" actor's heavy Scottish brogue often confuses Americans - and when they discover where he hails from, many presume he is "Trainspotting" star McGregor.
McAvoy says, "Even now, in America, people will go, 'Hey, I didn't know you were Irish.' You go, 'I'm not.' They go, 'What? Where are you from? Australia?' What? People hear your accent and go, 'Are you Ewan McGregor?' I look nothing like him."
On another news, James McAvoy is currently expecting his first baby with wife Anne-Marie Duff, whom he married on October 18, 2006. Affirming the happy news, representative of the actor said, "We are happy to confirm that James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff are expecting their first child."
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer