James McAvoy Gets Mistaken for Ewan McGregor
James McAvoy is often mistaken for fellow Scottish actor Ewan McGregor - because they have identical accents. The "Atonement" actor's heavy Scottish brogue often confuses Americans - and when they discover where he hails from, many presume he is "Trainspotting" star McGregor.
McAvoy says, "Even now, in America, people will go, 'Hey, I didn't know you were Irish.' You go, 'I'm not.' They go, 'What? Where are you from? Australia?' What? People hear your accent and go, 'Are you Ewan McGregor?' I look nothing like him."
On another news, James McAvoy is currently expecting his first baby with wife Anne-Marie Duff, whom he married on October 18, 2006. Affirming the happy news, representative of the actor said, "We are happy to confirm that James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff are expecting their first child."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season