James McAvoy Gets Mistaken for Ewan McGregor
James McAvoy is often mistaken for fellow Scottish actor Ewan McGregor - because they have identical accents. The "Atonement" actor's heavy Scottish brogue often confuses Americans - and when they discover where he hails from, many presume he is "Trainspotting" star McGregor.
McAvoy says, "Even now, in America, people will go, 'Hey, I didn't know you were Irish.' You go, 'I'm not.' They go, 'What? Where are you from? Australia?' What? People hear your accent and go, 'Are you Ewan McGregor?' I look nothing like him."
On another news, James McAvoy is currently expecting his first baby with wife Anne-Marie Duff, whom he married on October 18, 2006. Affirming the happy news, representative of the actor said, "We are happy to confirm that James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff are expecting their first child."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says