James McAvoy Gets Mistaken for Ewan McGregor
James McAvoy is often mistaken for fellow Scottish actor Ewan McGregor - because they have identical accents. The "Atonement" actor's heavy Scottish brogue often confuses Americans - and when they discover where he hails from, many presume he is "Trainspotting" star McGregor.
McAvoy says, "Even now, in America, people will go, 'Hey, I didn't know you were Irish.' You go, 'I'm not.' They go, 'What? Where are you from? Australia?' What? People hear your accent and go, 'Are you Ewan McGregor?' I look nothing like him."
On another news, James McAvoy is currently expecting his first baby with wife Anne-Marie Duff, whom he married on October 18, 2006. Affirming the happy news, representative of the actor said, "We are happy to confirm that James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff are expecting their first child."
More James McAvoy News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video